(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 8 years ago

We can always use another fantasy themed pinball machine so why not? LOTR's, TH and The Bible Trilogy complete.

#132 8 years ago

How about The Theory of Evolution Wizard mode, then the game disappears.

#159 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite jokes.
    A vegan, an atheist, and a cross fit member walk into a bar. Everyone knows because they won't shut up about it.

Yeah, because the religious folk are known for keeping their religion to themselves. I mean its not like its forced down peoples throats or anything, and never affects public policy or world conflict.

#180 8 years ago
    Quoted from ptrav1:

Only folks in this thread "forcing" anything are those who clearly don't want to discuss the Bible adventure pin. Please move on. Start your own atheist party/I hate deity thread.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I don't hate anything, just aware enough to know when something is bullshit. Amazing to me that anyone can believe in those man made fairytales from a time when they didn't know what bacteria is and where the sun went at night, come on man.

#181 8 years ago

My intention isn't to offend anyone, I'm just a bastard. I'll stay away from this thread.

8 months later
    #346 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

if the bible is being presented as a fictional story

If?

9 months later
    #400 6 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Sort of related..... I was watching a video of Alien gameplay recently, and heard a call out using God's name in vain. Is that really necessary? I was sort of interested in the game for my kids ; until now.

So a violent premise with blood and gore in the films is ok for ur kids but when ur imaginary friend in the sky has his name taken in vain thats what causes you to question things? typical religious BS.

#403 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

One must remember the bible is full of blood and gore, even more so if you insult the creator!

Well for some unknown reason blood and guts and murder is alright, that's Gods will and its natural but gay people, burn them at the stake, oh yeah and thought crime is big in the bible, don't think that or you are going to hell so just send in ur money and hate, you will be just fine, what a joke.

e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpge841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

#410 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

What I don't understand is why people want to come here and trash a discussion about a possible them for a pinball machine. No one is discussing the religious aspects in a way where anyone is trying to convert or argue the validity. It is a discussion about some very old stories that many people know and how those could be translated into a pinball machine.

WTF r u talking about? wanting to keep religion out of it is just plain stupid, they are just old stories? even more stupid as the atrocities both ancient and modern that have been committed in the name of the Bible is over whelming, its a terrible book with the Old Testament being one of the worst pieces of crap ever written and a terrible idea for a pin, sorry Ben but this idea sucks.

#412 6 years ago

Whatever.

#417 6 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

There's so much material that several pins could be made. Maybe build an Old Testament pin to begin with and if it works and sells like I think it would, follow with a New Testament version. A separate New Testament pin might sell by the thousands to lots of Church recreation centers.

This is the funniest/most disturbing post I've ever read.

#426 6 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

There's been plenty of themes where people said "that'd awful!" until they played them. Metallica, WOZ, Aerosmith, AC/DC.

playing WOZ never changed my mind.

4 weeks later
    #472 6 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Correct there is no hell in this game

Come on Ben that's the best part of that book.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.