(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zampinator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 8 years ago

I'm in 100%!
    Endless possibilities!
    Old Testament stories/modes with the battle of Armageddon wiz mode!

#217 8 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Swords of Fury has the coolest HS theme out there ... Organ music just like this.

I tend to agree ...
    How about OLD TESTAMENT instead? That could lend itself to some cool Medusa style artwork.
    Or YEAR ZERO? That's when it all happened.
    Just thinking aloud ...
    rd

Or, "Alpha & the Omega" = "The Beginning & the End"

#218 8 years ago
    Quoted from JWV:

Nice try? Eh, see Numbers 15:32-56 for example and there are more examples of stoning in the OT.
    Even clearly stated in the Children's version: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+15%3A32-36&version=ICB
    35 Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must die. All the people must kill him with stones outside the camp.”
    (For gathering sticks on Sabbath.....)
    So while the OT is a source of great stories, it does not show the "God of love" many people nowadays believe in.. (I guess they ignore (or don't even know) the gory details of the OT or do not take it all litteral)
    A 'BC'/'OT' pinball machine could be fantastic though, lots of famous stories to visualize and to create different modes about. It will probably attract a large group.

Let's keep this about Pinball, not a display of your lack of Biblical theology.

#230 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

This pin should definitely have some bible thumper bumpers.

Lol

8 months later
    #324 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

It is interesting how you can do a bible themed pinball machine without bringing any religion into the subject.

You couldn't be more right! Religion=man's version/interpretation of the Bible & how he wants to worship.
    This could be the ultimate pinball theme!
    Ben, if you build it, I'll buy one!

#330 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Wrong! Some people's religion has nothing to do with the bible. But if the bible has anything to do with religion then it is a fine line this thread is treading on pinside.

No, not wrong. This Is a Biblical Adventure Thread. I assumed you were referring to religions that use the Biblical cannon as the word of God.

#331 7 years ago

P.S. Nothing Wrong with this thread trending on Pinside! We are talking pinball, not the path to salvation.

#333 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

OK.
    Then the crusades are cool? I heard the crusaders were carrying bibles and were certainly on an adventure.

Lol! Look who wants to talk religion!?
    Let's talk pinball in this thread. If you want to talk religion O-Din just PM me & I'll give you my phone #. I love talking religion & politics.

#377 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Now that I think of it, it could be both respectful and campy.
    maybe the standard OT stories at their simplest. Like in the Childrens books thats universal.
    Red Sea Parting Jackpot
    Noahs Ark toy, (shoot the ball into it). A "Hurry up"! Get the animals in before it rains!
    Adam and Eve, Apple/Serpent Multiball! Dont Loose the fig leaf!
    Sodom and Gomorrah Pillar of Salt bash toy, from Shrek pinball...
    Creation Wizard Mode.
    The basic stuff.... I think in simplicity, a large audience might exist....Certainly, a Church, Temple, Mosque
    would want one in a Sunday School Rec area! ?

Absolutely! A huge library of stories to choose from. You listed most of the one's you would want in the pin.

#385 7 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Also a mode where you play as God and have to kill all of Job's children to, you know, teach him a valuable lesson.

Satan was given permission by God to kill Job's children, Satan killed his children.

#386 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I Link the idea of collecting the Ten Commandments.....Most people cant name 4!
    Light up Tablet like the Song list on AC/DC!
    But does one go to the dark side and say you are on "Remember the Sabbath Day Mode"
    Do you play Black Sabbath Music?

Lol! Good idea! I'm also seeing the scene in the Mel Brooks movie were Moses is carrying the 15 commandments, & then drops one & says; "I give you the 10 commandments!" Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zampinator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=Zampinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.