(Topic ID: 17442)

BHZA ....sent check in, who's in or out roll call!

By iceman44

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Big_mistake.gif
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

With the next pmt not due until November we should have a whole lot of new info by then and you still can get refunded...why not

#2 11 years ago

Crap, when is the current payment due?

#3 11 years ago

The wording of the agreement is not crystal clear but my interpretation is the refund option is only valid for 45 days from receipt of the 2nd deposit. If you are relying on that option to remain open you may want to verify.

#4 11 years ago

Payment is due by the end of June I think. I have to get to the bank this week and get a US bank draft... so I guess I'm still in (#36).

I do distinctly remember seeing the 45 day refundable clause. Pretty sure it's not up until the next payment.

#5 11 years ago

I can neither confirm nor disconfirm that a deposit has or hasn't been submitted....a further update will not be forthcoming regarding deposit or non deposit. In fact, I am not even sure what project you all are referring to.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I can neither confirm nor disconfirm that a deposit has or hasn't been submitted....a further update will not be forthcoming regarding deposit or non deposit. In fact I am not even sure what project you all are referring to. []

Dude are you a Politician? Just kidding

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Payment is due by the end of June ...

This is correct. I just mailed my check in today, along with the signed NDA.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I can neither confirm nor disconfirm that a deposit has or hasn't been submitted....a further update will not be forthcoming regarding deposit or non deposit. In fact, I am not even sure what project you all are referring to.

LMAO. The Dude abides by his non disclosure contract.

I may or may not be in also.

Kim

#9 11 years ago

I thought it was due by June 1 guys.....either way I sent mine in, didn't catch the 45 day deal but that's ok with me

That's pretty funny TDA!

#10 11 years ago

I sent my check in last week along all signed documents.

#11 11 years ago

In

#12 11 years ago

Officially in the mail.
    It's gonna be an interesting 12-18 months for pin purchases!!!

#13 11 years ago

I only want to know when someone wants out. I should just start saving now and hope.

#14 11 years ago

I am in - BHZA#22

#15 11 years ago

Anybody get out with June 1 deadline?.....

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from toystwo:

The wording of the agreement is not crystal clear but my interpretation is the refund option is only valid for 45 days from receipt of the 2nd deposit. If you are relying on that option to remain open you may want to verify.

That's my interpretation as well.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from kmoore88:

That's my interpretation as well.

Are you in for now?

#18 11 years ago

It says due by June 30th in the documentation. But the timeline says June 1st. I emailed Jpop last week for confirmation, no response yet, he must be busy. I am sticking with the signed document which states June 30th as the deadline.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

I am sticking with the signed document which states June 30th as the deadline.

In though right Rommy? Or still deciding....

#20 11 years ago

I'm definitely staying in....#63!

#21 11 years ago

Very Excited. I grabbed number #54. mailing packet back now. I won't buy old machines and look forward to all the magic of JPOPs designs on a new game.

#22 11 years ago

Oh I am definitely staying in to the end for this one. Not even a second thought. My only hesitation is NDA or no NDA. Still thinking on that one.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Oh I am definitely staying in to the end for this one. Not even a second thought. My only hesitation is NDA or no NDA. Still thinking on that one.

I actually don't see any downside to signing the NDA, unless you are one of those people who just can't keep their mouth shut about certain things.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I actually don't see any downside to signing the NDA, unless you are one of those people who just can't keep their mouth shut about certain things

Well, I like to post on the forum. I am not sure if I will get a chance to visit the production facillity. What will I not get if I do not sign? And also, it looks like you can sign later if you want to be more informed later. If I don't sign I can post away with no fear of losing my game. Discuss please!

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Well, I like to post on the forum. I am not sure if I will get a chance to visit the production facillity. What will I not get if I do not sign? And also, it looks like you can sign later if you want to be more informed later. If I don't sign I can post away with No Fear of losing my game. Discuss please!

I would sign and not worry about! Coming from a lawyer, seriously! And there are a few holes in that baby anyhow

It's gonna be fun, I'm more excited about this one than WOZ because of the theme and JPOP.....you know its going to be a gorgeous beauty...just hope the ruleset is deep enough, I've gotten spoiled with Lotr...

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

ell, I like to post on the forum. I am not sure if I will get a chance to visit the production facillity. What will I not get if I do not sign? And also, it looks like you can sign later if you want to be more informed later. If I don't sign I can post away with No Fear of losing my game. Discuss please!

I think there will be interesting stuff along the way that you will miss if you dont sign. From talking to John, he wants to make it an innovating process between the buyer and seller. Sounds like fun to me.

#27 11 years ago

Sign! Siiiiiign!

Big_mistake.gifBig_mistake.gif

#28 11 years ago

No pressure, rommy.

All together, people:

"Sign ... Sign ... Sign ... Sign ... Sign"!!!

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Well, I like to post on the forum. I am not sure if I will get a chance to visit the production facillity. What will I not get if I do not sign? And also, it looks like you can sign later if you want to be more informed later. If I don't sign I can post away with No Fear of losing my game. Discuss please!

Actually I've asked the exact same question regarding what kind of info we might get by signing the NDA if we aren't going to make it to the production facility. I assume that will be the case for the vast majority of us. But if we aren't given any other "confidential" info, then there is no fear of disclosing something that should not be disclosed!

I wouldn't worry about posting. Anything that is disclosed to us that we need to keep quiet about, I'm sure John will make very clear!

Just because you sign an NDA doesn't mean you can't discuss anything having to do with the pin on the forum.

#30 11 years ago

Cool clips Ted...where do you get those?

#31 11 years ago

Allright then, I'll sign and send in next week with check . I love surprises!

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Allright then, I'll sign and send in next week with check . I love surprises!

Way to go Rommy!

2 months later
    #33 11 years ago

Update - I am out, just got my refund. Hope it's a huge success, I really do, just decided I would rather purchase pins NOW!

#34 11 years ago

Well, its good to know that folks that are in will actually get their money back if they decide to back out.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Well, its good to know that folks that are in will actually get their money back if they decide to back out.

Absolutely. John's an honest guy, no worries there.

Greg

#36 11 years ago

Is there a current estimated time for delivery on BHZA? I have debated getting on the waiting list as depending on timeline, I would likely have cash available if I were to actually get a spot at sometime in the distant future.

#37 11 years ago

my guess is 12/2013, that is the implication. That being said, this is one I will not even think about that way. I am hoping for some cool custom stuff just for my machine.

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

This is correct. I just mailed my check in today, along with the signed NDA.

Can someone post a link to the NDA or the text of it?

#39 11 years ago

I'm in.

#28 or 29.... I can't remember

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Update - I am out, just got my refund. Hope it's a huge success, I really do, just decided I would rather purchase pins NOW!

That's one thing that really hurts about doing these long term preorders.

Sadly a friend and fellow pinsider decided yesterday to back out of WoZ for the same reason. He wants the cash so he can use it to buy and play another pin *now*.

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

my guess is 12/2013, that is the implication.

That would be truly awesome if we got them that "quickly". Watching what has happened with WoZ makes me seriously doubt that this date will be met.

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Watching what has happened with WoZ makes me seriously doubt that this date will be met.

Ditto.

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

That would be truly awesome if we got them that "quickly". Watching what has happened with WoZ makes me seriously doubt that this date will be met.

I kind of agree with that too but he does have Magic Girl as trial run despite that not being completed yet....

These kind of deals aren't for everybody, I love the theme and I've been in WOZ since Feb of 2011 so at least that has conditioned me for the wait!.....

Should be fun....in the meantime, I'll have Star Trek to keep me company and JJP#2 in the hopper.....

#44 11 years ago

I had to back out as well and he was right on the refund and still very open to talking about the project and pinball. For the person who has the patience and wants to be involved this is a chance of a lifetime and great folks to be involved with.

#45 11 years ago

When is MG supposed to be out?

#46 11 years ago

#63 and I'm still in and going the distance. I knew this was going to be a long wait, so it doesn't bother me. I know there have been many forum debates about pinballs as investments vs. fun. In this case, I see BHZA as both. It's not for everyone though, I understand that. I didn't get in on BBB, MG, or WOZ, and I regret being a little short sighted on those. So, this is my attempt be part of something special. We'll see how it works out, but I'm trying not to even track expected delivery so that I can't be disappointed in that regard. I'd like it to suprise me.

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

When is MG supposed to be out?

Do people have money waiting on an unfinished MG while money is taken on BHZA?

Wouldn't this be a concern?

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Do people have money waiting on an unfinished MG while money is taken on BHZA?

Wouldn't this be a concern?

In fact they do....some that went to check on status of MG and were very satisfied dropped the deposit on BHZA...

#49 11 years ago

If you back out of either game, are you still bound by the NDA to refrain from saying anything? Someone needs to post the NDA so we can get an idea of what restrictions the buyers are under. Is there any potential liability for being publicly critical? This is a reasonable question to ask.

#50 11 years ago

I'm in. But if it turns out I have to wear 3d glasses to play, I'm out.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bhza-sent-check-in-whos-in-or-out-roll-call and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.