• Latest reply 10 years ago by 5280wzrd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-613.jpg
paragon at Zoo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 10 years ago

Any new input in regards to how the new process BG's look? Also, what is the turn around time for a BG when bgresto already has done a particular title? I've got a Capt Card that I'd like to get a repro for but is in good shape as is. If one ever gets reproduced from Webb or Shay I'll definitely buy one but that title may never happen. If bgresto's new process isn't comparable to the original when lit then I'll likely stick with the OEM one.
Thanks much.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

What is the price point on these?

Not sure what it costs if they've already done a particular glass vs one they haven't. I've inquired and am waiting to hear back. If I don't, I'll give them a call.

#25 10 years ago

I spoke with Stephen today and he sounds like a stand up guy and he took the time to explain the process in layman's terms. So the price for me is 195 plus 50 for shipping. The price varies depending on whether a certain glass has already been restored or not. The new process is about 80% as bright as an original and the use of LEDs, 44's and the LEDs with a gooseneck to direct the light will help to increase that percentage. He sent an image of their Capt Card which was scanned from a NOS BG and it looks great. After talking with him and learning about the process, I'm sold and I'll be ordering next week.
image-613.jpgimage-613.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bgrestocom-how-does-their-work-look?tu=beadwindow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.