Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Sea_Wolf
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BG6 (resized).jpg
    BG5 (resized).jpg
    BG4 (resized).jpg
    BG3 (resized).jpg
    BG2 (resized).jpg
    BG1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago

I just ordered one from him on Nov 15. I know he does really good work and from all accounts that I’ve read on here, I’ll get a nice product back but it’s going to take awhile.

I’ve got so much to do to my 11 other machines I’m sure the time will pass quickly enough.

1 week later
    #28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Threetoed:

I'm at over 22 weeks on my current order with Steve. Two weeks ago he said my oder was packed and being shipped, but nothing yet and I live only 40 miles from his shop. Ditto on the poor communication. Steve's work is fantastic- no doubt, but this will be my last order. I would happily pay twice as much from a supplier that communicates better and ships in a reasonable amount of time.

I’m only 2 weeks in so I’m trying not to even think about it, just like when you were a kid and ordered a poster from a magazine ad. ‘Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery’ and 3 months later you got a surprise in the mail.

Just curious how you communicated with him, text or email and what he responds to better?

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from Silverstreak02:

I send an e-mail. I recommend placing your order and forget about it. If you try to get updates or stick to a schedule you will get frustrated and have a bad experience. Just let it go and one day there will be a beautiful glass at your front door.

Yeah that’s what I figured. I’m not worried about contacting him now, I just want to make sure I know when he ships it, if possible. I live in pretty heavily populated area and worried about porch pirates.

Sounds like others in this thread had the same worry.

1 month later
    #33 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

Thats good news. How long was the wait?

I’m wondering too. I ordered a glass on November 15 and am really looking forward to getting it after hearing how nice they are.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bgresto-new-glass-finally-arrived?tu=Sea_Wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.