(Topic ID: 188874)

BGresto a hoax?

By Boltronix

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

I've waited as long as six months. Have ordered two glasses and have another one currently on order. I'm not worried at all about the wait because I know Steve is a VERY busy guy, and when you get the glass you'll realize that the wait was worth every f-ing second.

#12 6 years ago

And btw...when you get your stuff in a week or two, I hope you change the thread title and/or post an apology for the suggestion of a scam. I'm thankful we have Steve in the hobby. Without him, our options become severely limited.

1 week later
    #26 6 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

Was just wondering the same thing, I paid for two glasses back in early March. And so far I have yet to ever get get an ETA on shipping date nor a response to my email inquiries, shitty way to run a business to say the least. Funny thing is he immediately responded to my initial questions about the glasses and was incredibly quick to send an invoice.
    From their website:
    "The time it takes for a restoration is usually 2 to 12 weeks. Some glasses go quick, others not so much. So please be patient with us."
    Sending an email update literally takes two minutes.

So it's only been a couple of months? Let me quote myself:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've waited as long as six months. Have ordered two glasses and have another one currently on order. I'm not worried at all about the wait because I know Steve is a VERY busy guy, and when you get the glass you'll realize that the wait was worth every f-ing second.

When you initially emailed him, you probably got lucky with him getting back to you that quickly. He's constantly on the road for his job; how he actually has time to do this is beyond me. Be patient and you'll be very happy...you won't lose your money, I can guarantee it.

And hey! OP!...didn't you get your glass yet? Wondering why the title hasn't changed or any updates posted. I love when people only post to complain...

#30 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure the OP got his glass, but he's gone strangely quiet and left this thread title unchanged. If he's happy with what he got, I think that's a bush league move to just go AWOL and not update the thread.

#32 6 years ago

I always defend anybody that keeps this hobby afloat...especially in the EM realm. Without these guys, there are no replacement parts. And without that, eventually there will be no working machines anymore. I shudder to think what will happen when Steve Young closes up shop; there is NOBODY in line to take over, or even willing to do so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bgresto-a-hoax?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.