(Topic ID: 319214)

Beware Pinball Basement! The thread I didn't want to start..

By Butch2099

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 213 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 66 days ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    tenor-3735179096.gif
    200.gif
    EA39508A-FC95-4AF3-B145-A9BD40181302.gif
    giphy.gif
    benny-bull.gif
    DB70BF25-B82A-4535-8DA8-BEE45977998E.gif
    FC1A68C6-A6BC-4136-B6B3-46244CC4FDF2.gif
    AF5F1943-5159-4D80-A7DC-C4A3CF03B2C0 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20220723-183239_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    656A648A-0262-4296-B86C-45DD05CB7D12 (resized).jpeg
    24vzjt (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220723-124849_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #60 . Posted by dmacy (1 year ago)

Post #119 The OP's bank issued a refund Posted by Butch2099 (1 year ago)

Post #137 Response from pinball basement Posted by lordloss (1 year ago)

Post #167 Accounts closed Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jayg1981:

I purchased a WPC89 driver board from him over a month ago. After a week I emailed to check on shipping. I then got a shipping notification but the tracking just shows label created. Still has not shipped. I’ve tried to email him 2 more times with no response. I started a chargeback with my credit card company yesterday. I would rather just get the product I paid for.

Sounds like you probably WILL get it, in the end.. if he goes the save route as the OP.

That is insane to force the buyer to purchase the boards after months of not sending them. Lotta bad experiences with Charlie and then a few happy customers.. wonder what the ratio is?

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

And someone might actually get the board too!
    Seems like he has excuses. If you have issues, shut down and make people whole. If you get the issues ironed out, open back up but will take a lot to come back from this crap show. [quoted image]

It’s beyond saving - he’s done this sort of thing so many times now. With the ‘oh, shipping this week’ and then no boards and more emails later another supposed shipping date. It blows my mind that he’s still getting business. At some point You can’t run a successful business without decent customer service, much less completely abysmal to non-existent service.

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Y'know this seller reminds me of the guy who did the BSD coffin mods some time ago. The only thing different is that he had an EXCELLENT product he was selling. Delivery was another story however. He stated that he too, had health issues. This seems like a pattern. Eventually after listening to "2 more weeks" (for delivery) for what was months, I had to do a chargeback.

Yeah — Brock. He did have great product and indeed, the parallels are eerily similar. Constant excuses why items haven’t shipped, complete lies about item ‘shipping or shipped this week’ over and over. Had to keep nagging for months and months to get products you paid for.

I haven’t ordered from the basement but I dealt with Brock so I’m familiar with the complete BS and it pisses me off for everyone involved getting the shaft here with bad products and piss poor communication.

3 weeks later
    #162 1 year ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

You sure are mad for being told no for the first time in your life, butch.

Epitome of customer service right here.

‘No I can’t ship you the product you paid for And no you can’t have your money back.’

LOL …. Ooook.

If butch was the only unhappy customer, this could easily be a he said she said buuut there seems to be plenty of damning feedback from others. I’m just not grasping why Lordloss is ruining his business by treating customers like shit. He seemed really excited about the products he makes and the market is there. Baffling.

#170 1 year ago

Butch’s prophecy has come to pass!

Thanks Robin & mod team for looking at this and making that decision. It clearly was not made in haste and basement had it a long time coming with complete lack of cares.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-pinball-basement-the-thread-i-didn-t-want-to-start?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.