• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

better-call-saul_146665-fli_1382009624.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 9.00.26 AM.png
bullshit.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 9 years ago

Why didn't you just pay his advertised Priority shipping! HA!

Based on what the OP is saying there's too much emphasis of the seller saying testing afterwards is NOT allowed, as if they are hiding something. Would make me feel uncomfortable too. So one is welcome to play it before a bid, but it's instantly moved to a place with no heat and power after the auction so no testing? Sounds fishy. If I'm selling a game, a working game, I don't bother moving it and making it unavailable while the bidding is going on, and on this listing bids started on the 16th and were made throughout the auction. Yes, some buyers can be nit picky, and no one should use the phrase "100%" or "Perfect" on used items. I've had nit picky buyers want to get things for less and I just say No, they wasted a trip. Always depends on the situation though. My favorite is when I have something worth what it's worth and lots of interest and someone says "I'll take it" then comes back later and wants to know if I'll know off X amount of money cause they have to drive so far. That's your problem buddy

#105 9 years ago

Yeah, it's not so much conditional as a confirmation. It's $2000, it's not like it's a $20 part you can mail and return with little hassle.

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

The seller asking for cash is a huge red flag. Total bogus.

Not really. In this world the buyer could pay PayPal, go get the game and then file a claim that he never received what he paid for. Unless the seller was extremely proactive to take pictures of drivers license, etc, the seller is screwed.

#186 9 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

One of the surefire signs of a scam on Ebay is cash only.

You pick up my item in person, you pay cash in person. No scam.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-seller-indiana-sega-twister-pinball-machine?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.