• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

better-call-saul_146665-fli_1382009624.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 9.00.26 AM.png
bullshit.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider racingpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Exactly what helicopter said. It's ebay. Nothing is sold until cash exchanges hands and the machine is loaded up.
As for having a tech come with, I wouldn't care if he brought a van full of people to check it out. Why in the world does it matter if the buyer does not have the ability to check the game out himself? If he said the game is working then he has nothing to worry about. If he is concerned the buyer will want to renegotiate the price after he inspects all the seller has to say is no. It is very irritating that there is anyone out there that sides with the seller in this instance.
There really is not a debate to be had here. A buyer has the right to try something before he purchase it, if not then just as in this situation, it's not going to be sold.
Also the price of the machine is irrelevant, why is it that every thread turns into a pricing discussion? It doesn't matter if this Twister was 10k or 100.

In certain cases at least for me the money would matter. If I have a deal pending where the price of a 'working' machine is priced below the price of a project version of the pin I actually avoid trying to test it. Just check for completeness and for absence of abuse. I then haul and go. Never can tell if the seller would change their mind if you turn it on and it happened to start working better than they thought

Mike V

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider racingpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-seller-indiana-sega-twister-pinball-machine?tu=racingpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.