Topic Stats

• 210 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Norm
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

better-call-saul_146665-fli_1382009624.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 9.00.26 AM.png
bullshit.png

There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 3 years ago

Just to clarify, in the seller's thread, he alluded to "cold storage" being his way of getting out of dealing with someone he thinks will be especially difficult.

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Just to clarify, in the seller's thread, he alluded to "cold storage" being his way of getting out of dealing with someone he thinks will be especially difficult.

The buyer won the auction, fair and square.

Now as the seller, he should also be fair and square.

This is the sellers chance to shine and win a repeat customer for life.

The seller just sold a Twister for beyond top dollar (I can only imagine that was because the auction said "100% working").

So if the game is indeed "100% working", MAN-UP and show the buyer and his pintech that the game works 100%.

Collect cash, repeat.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

That would not surprise me, but I saw you allude to this on the other thread, and when I went back to re-read the seller's post, I did not get that impression. Can you point out the specific post? Maybe I just missed the subtlety.

#204 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

That would not surprise me, but I saw you allude to this on the other thread, and when I went back to re-read the seller's post, I did not get that impression. Can you point out the specific post? Maybe I just missed the subtlety.

Read the last bit of this post from the seller. It's the last post of page 4 in the other thread.

Quoted from classiccoinop:

Now that this discussion had died down, I thought I would just make one last post to thank everyone for taking the time to read my rebuttal to the “BUYERS” OP. I have read through all the postings on both threads and I think a lot of you totally understand what happened. Could I have been more cooperative? Perhaps. However my intent is not to defend myself on this particular transaction, but to present both sides of the story and to show how quickly this transaction went south. All this correspondence between me and the potential buyer happened in a matter of hours. If the buyer was that concerned about me being shady he should have been happy I cancelled the auction. Instead he chose to slander me in a public forum and make fraudulent statements to ebay. I just want any sellers out there to be warned that doing business with Mike Laka may be more of a problem then it is worth. I am left dealing with fraudulent feedback on ebay, a flat out LIE that he sent payment for the item, and cancelling an auction so I don’t get hit with fees on a sale that never happened. I have been selling for many years and rarely are my games not available to test….but occasionally they need to be moved to "cold storage". If I post any games on here for sale or trade, I will make sure they are available to test.

#205 3 years ago

His name Mike Klaka (my clacka) should have been a red flag from the start that the buyer was going to be an ass to deal.

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

His name Mike Klaka (my clacka) should have been a red flag from the start that the buyer was going to be an ass to deal.

I would understand if it was Mike Hawk, or Mike Hunt. But what is a "clacka"?!

#208 3 years ago

*sigh*, does anyone here remember the good 'ol days when you'd advertise a pin in the paper (yes, the newspaper!) and you'd actually get phone calls! Then the person would come to your home and he'd give you some $$$ and he'd take the machine? Trust me, I'm not that much older than most of you guys here, but I've been selling/buying since I was about 11. Man were things easier then!

#209 3 years ago

And you're a great seller, too, Norm! What are you selling next?

#210 3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words.....and if only all buyers would be as easy to work with as you! I'll be sure & PM you with my next pins that I'll be selling (prob in just about a month or so).

There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside