Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20161007_012813 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20161007_012836 (resized).jpg
    untitled (resized).png
    The-Most-Interesting-Man-In-The-World (resized).jpg
    laughing muppets (resized).png
    Ribbon_27c1b8_469849 (resized).jpg
    5bfe8b8ea2f622b5bb403a3625c3aa9b41aaa5d9 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tumblr_o6rlezNg5t1qi1dhvo1_250 (resized).png
    images (resized).jpg

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

He didnt buy me a Ghostbusters like he said he would....
    Deal with caution, you have been warned.

#2 7 years ago

Awesome!!

#5 7 years ago

He didn't buy me one either. I wanted a Hobbit and I haven't seen that delivered either. Definitely avoid him for your fantasy day dreams of pins being bought for you for no reason by a rich collector. He WILL NOT DELIVER!!!!

#6 7 years ago

I bet his wife said 'no', but he's too embarrased to admit it.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

So then it's Mrs. cosmokramer to beware of. Noted.

#9 7 years ago

Nobody's word is worth anything anymore.

This is what's wrong with society today!!!!!

#10 7 years ago

I'm waiting for the other side to way in.

#11 7 years ago

I’m bad, and that’s good. I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.

#12 7 years ago

Sounds like a real tool. Who would promise a GB then not deliver (other then stern)?

#13 7 years ago

I really think this dispute could be dealt with in PM's, or possibly a padded room if you're actually having a conversation.

#14 7 years ago

Looks shady too!

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#15 7 years ago

This guy sounds like a real dick, thank you for the warning!

#16 7 years ago

I heard he wouldn't even wear an AIDS ribbon.

#17 7 years ago

That Bastard! He Promised me one too!

Thread ban for insulting, er, uh, what?

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

He didnt buy me a Ghostbusters like he said he would....
    Deal with caution, you have been warned.

#19 7 years ago

I heard a reliable rumor that he's "that guy" from Expo.

#20 7 years ago

CosmoKramer sold me a machine that was supposedly "all LED'd out". However, I found several incandescents still in the backbox, thus causing the value of my new investment to plummet.

DEAL WITH CAUTION!

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

I heard a reliable rumor that he's "that guy" from Expo.

tumblr_o6rlezNg5t1qi1dhvo1_250 (resized).pngtumblr_o6rlezNg5t1qi1dhvo1_250 (resized).png

#23 7 years ago

Fixed it for you.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#24 7 years ago

He told me he would buy me a Ghostbuster too but didn't. Just a warning!!

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Fixed it for you.

You're not allowed to alter quotes.

Beware of ForceFlow. He will alter your quotes.

#26 7 years ago

He's a mushroom?

#27 7 years ago

We've heard one side of the story -- hopefully the other can chime in before the thread lock.. only fair to hear both sides

#29 7 years ago

5bfe8b8ea2f622b5bb403a3625c3aa9b41aaa5d9 (resized).jpg5bfe8b8ea2f622b5bb403a3625c3aa9b41aaa5d9 (resized).jpg

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I’m bad, and that’s good. I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.

Bad Guy affirmation for the win!

#31 7 years ago

Next time, get your promises in writing! You may be held accountable!

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

I heard he wouldn't even wear an AIDS ribbon.

Ribbon_27c1b8_469849 (resized).jpgRibbon_27c1b8_469849 (resized).jpg

#33 7 years ago

Reminds me off the line from Wreck-It Ralph:

I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me

#34 7 years ago

Asshole

#35 7 years ago

I like the guy, but everytime we meet I feel the need to check if my wallet is still there

#36 7 years ago

I loaned Cosmokramer a tool when we were fixing games at Arcade Expo and he didn't return it!*

*until he was finished with it a few minutes later

#37 7 years ago

the gif of kramer putting money on the table and saying "im out" has two NSFW tags.

i get it, if you were at work and your boss caught you watching that episode, and that particular scene, and was familiar with the context, he would say that is inappropriate for work. but this is a gif with no sound, out of context.

seriously, where do you guys work that makes you so worried about your boss peering over your shoulder, witnessing the split second of that gif, and holding your feet under the fire for "watching" something inappropriate?

and i would maybe understand an individual NSFW tag, but two? like even after the initial tag someone else came along, watched the gif (with the tag) and thought "better tag it again for good measure, wouldnt want anyone to experience any unwanted consequences from watching something so grossly inappropriate in the workplace".

#38 7 years ago

Remember that he was also the prime suspect for a serial killing spree a while back.............
    That tells you something right there.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Reminds me off the line from Wreck-It Ralph:
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me

I SO beat you to this. :p

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

You're not allowed to alter quotes.
    Beware of ForceFlow. He will alter your quotes.

Mod abuse!!!!!!11111111111

#41 7 years ago

I don't know what's going on with him or the papayas.

#42 7 years ago

You are much more than just a bad guy.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from SHOOTTHEPYRAMID:

the gif of kramer putting money on the table and saying "im out" has two NSFW tags.
    i get it, if you were at work and your boss caught you watching that episode, and that particular scene, and was familiar with the context, he would say that is inappropriate for work. but this is a gif with no sound, out of context.
    seriously, where do you guys work that makes you so worried about your boss peering over your shoulder, witnessing the split second of that gif, and holding your feet under the fire for "watching" something inappropriate?
    and i would maybe understand an individual NSFW tag, but two? like even after the initial tag someone else came along, watched the gif (with the tag) and thought "better tag it again for good measure, wouldnt want anyone to experience any unwanted consequences from watching something so grossly inappropriate in the workplace".

I know why one was there, I was try to click on the image after I posted but I was using my phone and hit the nsfw tag accidentally then couldn't figure out how to remove it ... quite possible that's how the original occurred. I never figured anyone would actually care but I did finally get mine to go away.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from SHOOTTHEPYRAMID:

Bandwidth. Maybe they plan to monitor the thread but don't care to spend the bandwidth to load an animated image every time they check it.

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Bandwidth. Maybe they plan to monitor the thread but don't care to spend the bandwidth to load an animated image every time they check it.

Playing devil's advocate here (I didn't flag it but I'd rather be safe than sorry so I didn't OPEN it either..) but you can disable automatic loading of animated gifs through board setttings already as far as I know. Pretty sure it still loads in the background though. I don't pay THAT much attention.

#46 7 years ago

This dispute has been settled via PM...mods please lock this thread..

#47 7 years ago

IBTL

#48 7 years ago

Learn to love yourself.

#49 7 years ago

Don't trust this guy he still thinks the Kiss code is coming this week from Stern.

#50 7 years ago

He also burns Puerto Rican flags

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-pinsider-cosmokramer-he-is-a-bad-guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.