Topic Stats

• 441 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C8FDB36-DA64-4AD1-A023-89498C17C354 (resized).jpeg
    50F9F4A8-FD72-4025-9600-40A89D8BA7AF.gif
    1EF9A1B0-C14C-401C-BB3E-C371D34CA515 (resized).jpeg
    449395FF-EB01-4625-9990-DD4FAAB81820 (resized).jpeg
    Image 2-15-21 at 8.18 PM (resized).jpeg
    A9822BF5-E379-4CD7-9020-5DF2848A0334 (resized).jpeg
    Columbo (resized).jpg
    IMG_2491 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210215-093656_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-093808_Chrome (resized).jpg
    download.jpeg (resized).jpg
    D0B9F4B0-85B3-4752-9F9B-FC42309C0F4F.gif
    J_Demare_Fraud_case_2021 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 9.53.19 PM (resized).png
    Image 2-14-21 at 4.29 PM (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#32 3 years ago

If this guy has a pair he should chime in here.... Well dude what do you have to say... lets hear it man.

#104 3 years ago

Most likely scenario: he stalls for time and files for bankruptcy protection. Game over
    Not good.

#107 3 years ago
    Quoted from thechakapakuni:

ankruptcy will not protect him from a criminal indictment. The DOJ will bootstrap the taxes due on the money he stole. Those taxes due are immune from bankruptcy. But I agree with you though, he’s buying time with some side scam. All the victims here should contact the DOJ regardless of what the OP does to put him on the radar. There’s enough here from the BBB report and others to get an indictment.

Yeah but that doesn't get anybody's money back. I don't know about you but knowing that the guy is rotting in jail ain't enough.

#112 3 years ago
    Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I'm not on pinside so I can't comment on that site. There is no theft. My company has been around for years selling games to the community. Hundreds of happy customers that unfortunately can't post because they are in fear of getting bashed. We are not going out of business and we have successfully completed almost all previous orders since our shutdown throughthe pandemic. I'm very sorry you feel we stole anything from anyone. Your order will be fulfilled just like we have always done in the past. We are sorry for the delay and we are working very hard to rectify all outstanding orders. You will receive an email with how we are going to proceed to fulfill or refund your order on Tuesday 2/16/21. We are available to discuss this situation and can walk you through the process of how we are moving forward. If you want to discuss via phone.

Thank you,

Well thats somethin... somethin close to nothin.

#183 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

feel for all of you guys but even the OP now is like " well he said he would make it right finally" Dude, its been over a year, its not going to happen

Yeah it’s because he knows the guy has him by the financial short hairs. This is not going to end well...

#358 3 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

After 10 months of bickering with JD, I convinced him to at least deliver me a game (AIQ Pro).

This was the right thing to do Steve. You would have most likely not have gotten anything. Make a deal, get what you can, while you can. This guy will crash and burn and that will be the end of the money trail....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.