Topic Stats

• 441 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C8FDB36-DA64-4AD1-A023-89498C17C354 (resized).jpeg
    50F9F4A8-FD72-4025-9600-40A89D8BA7AF.gif
    1EF9A1B0-C14C-401C-BB3E-C371D34CA515 (resized).jpeg
    449395FF-EB01-4625-9990-DD4FAAB81820 (resized).jpeg
    Image 2-15-21 at 8.18 PM (resized).jpeg
    A9822BF5-E379-4CD7-9020-5DF2848A0334 (resized).jpeg
    Columbo (resized).jpg
    IMG_2491 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210215-093656_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-093808_Chrome (resized).jpg
    download.jpeg (resized).jpg
    D0B9F4B0-85B3-4752-9F9B-FC42309C0F4F.gif
    J_Demare_Fraud_case_2021 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 9.53.19 PM (resized).png
    Image 2-14-21 at 4.29 PM (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fishmanrob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#300 3 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

I’ve spoken with Jonathan. Please do not attempt to go to his home or involve his family in any way. He appears to be in great distress right now due to this post and the reaction it is having in the community. He may have done many of us wrong, but he is still a person with a family to protect and we must respect that.
    He has told me that he will work with me this week. I am not saying that I believe him because he’s made many promises in the past and then broken them.
    However I’ve told him that I will be working with the D.O.J. And his local police unless he has made me whole this week.
    I’ve held out this long because I’m an honorable man who believes in doing the right thing. Let’s give him one more chance. I will update this post next week with the outcome of what he does.
    With all respect to each of you in the community, thank you for your support.

I would say just too bad to his stress. I would show up daily with a bunch of friends and the sheriff.

#302 3 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

I have already gotten texts from others who he owes, saying that Jonathan has just reached out to them and is arranging restitution. Today.
    I agree with you, leopards never change their spots. However the reason Jonathan paid me, sent me a “contract” and is reaching out to others is that he understands that if he doesn’t fulfill his agreements that I will proceed with filing criminal charges and have him arrested and put in jail.
    This is why I have asked those who he owes money to to PM me if he doesn’t follow through. He knows that I’m not done with this until each of us have been made whole.
    Believe me, I know about being scammed. I’m in this to get us all back what we are owed. Let’s have a little bit of patience and faith and see how this plays out.

Just buying more time and he hopes the spotlight gets off of him. File the lawsuit and call the police.

#304 3 years ago

Scammer now, scammer later folks. Just a ponzii scam. Money spent long ago on cars, food, girls, boat and so on. Just taking someone else’s money to pay the the squeaky wheel. Whoever becomes the biggest threat to him might get paid. I say might loosely. When the lawsuit catches up with him he will more than likely file bankruptcy. Then you’re out again. So again, biggest threat might get some funds and everyone else is out. Do nothing and he continues his ways.

#310 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Better pic[quoted image]

Maybe that gold ring is worth 2k? LOL. He can sell that and pay someone.

#349 3 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

So who was the distributor who enabled him and helped him to get the games?

Great question and point!!!

#427 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dexter:

It is my understanding that most of those affected have been contacted. The thread has served its purpose for drawing attention to this situation. These posts have now become way out of line. People are posting, calling, and emailing Jonathan threating him and his family. Like the OP Bill stated earlier - let's give Jonathan an opportunity to make this right. The name calling and threats are not helping anyone. This thread has gotten out of control.

And yes. He should have a felony against him for stealing customers money. You go to jail for this last time I read state laws.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fishmanrob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa?tu=fishmanrob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.