Topic Stats

• 441 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C8FDB36-DA64-4AD1-A023-89498C17C354 (resized).jpeg
    50F9F4A8-FD72-4025-9600-40A89D8BA7AF.gif
    1EF9A1B0-C14C-401C-BB3E-C371D34CA515 (resized).jpeg
    449395FF-EB01-4625-9990-DD4FAAB81820 (resized).jpeg
    Image 2-15-21 at 8.18 PM (resized).jpeg
    A9822BF5-E379-4CD7-9020-5DF2848A0334 (resized).jpeg
    Columbo (resized).jpg
    IMG_2491 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210215-093656_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-093808_Chrome (resized).jpg
    download.jpeg (resized).jpg
    D0B9F4B0-85B3-4752-9F9B-FC42309C0F4F.gif
    J_Demare_Fraud_case_2021 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 9.53.19 PM (resized).png
    Image 2-14-21 at 4.29 PM (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dexter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#47 3 years ago

I personally have had a few transactions with Jonathan's company ASOA and all have turned out fine. I know the pandemic was hard on ASOA (as it was for many) but I am certain that Jonathan will make this right. I have met Jonathan in person and have broken bread with him. Bill - I think you are awesome as well and sorry that this is taking a long time on your end. I am confident this will have a happy ending.

All the Best -
    Dex

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

go eat a pecker dude. you need to call him what he is and that is a lying thief. if a friend of mine did this I would call him out. unless he has $200k laying around to make things right with people then there will never be a happy ending. sounds like he has been lying for many, many years, even before he started stealing.

[Comment Removed]. Whatever dude.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Hey Dex. Since you have “broken bread” like biblical times with this guy, it sounds like you have a great relationship with him? Have you tried calling him to see when he’s going to pay these people back? That’s the first thing I would do if it were my friend. I definitely wouldn’t just pop into this thread saying I’ve had great dinner with this guy and he was awesome then peace out and good luck to everyone here. As a friend of his, wouldn’t you want to find out and report back here your findings?

Listen I do speak with Jonathan and have good experiences with him in the past. I have not had a chance to talk to him about this. But I know ASOA is still in business and although times are tough right now I suggest anyone having an issue with this company should reach out to them. I know ASOA is no longer on Pinside so they would not be able to respond directly to this. I am not associated with this business - I just personally have had good experience with ASOA and Jonathan - I know others have too. That's all I have to say about this.

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

And please do not hound dexter or any other poster on this thread. We are all good people and have had different experiences and taken different paths to get to be who we are today. This is a wonderful hobby full of great people. Let’s keep it so.
    Thank you.

Thank you Bill

#212 3 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

Update:
    I have been on the phone with Jonathan discussing this situation since this thread came to a boil. He has admitted that his actions were wrong. I believe that his intent all along has been to make each of us whole, but COVID forced him to lose some of his locations and most of his income, and actually cost him a great deal of money. That said, his focus has been on keeping himself afloat and rebuilding his business, and not on those of us to whom he owes money.
    With him in a panic to save his own business, I don’t think that he had much time to think about the potential repercussions his actions may have had for each of us, including possible monetary and familial strife.
    After our discussion and his actions of today, I truly believe that he will be focusing on paying each of us back.
    When all was said and done, Jonathan repaid me a portion of the money he owes me today via PayPal, and has written a document outlining a payment plan for the remainder of the amount owed.
    He also said that this week he will be contacting each of you to whom he owes money and create a similar document and begin paying us all until we are made whole again. In some cases he may also offer machines as an option, to those who are willing to accept them. He also offered me a machine/money mix, but I decided that I would prefer the money.
    This has been a difficult journey for each of us, but I truly believe that we are going to all get back our money.
    Please be patient and work with Jonathan and let’s see what happens. And if he fails to contact you to work things out, please feel free to contact me via PM.
    Thanks to all who were civil in their contributions to this thread.
    Now lets go play some pinball!
    Bill Clement.

Great news Bill!

#411 3 years ago

It is my understanding that most of those affected have been contacted. The thread has served its purpose for drawing attention to this situation. These posts have now become way out of line. People are posting, calling, and emailing Jonathan threating him and his family. Like the OP Bill stated earlier - let's give Jonathan an opportunity to make this right. The name calling and threats are not helping anyone. This thread has gotten out of control.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dexter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa?tu=dexter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.