Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ce5aad9e44d1a5e096a8866af2911c8.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Just a heads-up - I noticed a for sale for MM around lunch time for 6500. Email address was "Michael Summers" [email protected]. Received the biggest scam email back possible. In the event any of you guys are still working with this person, it's a scam and by all means do not send money. Just to enlighten the rest with his email. btw the list price was 6500! In his email he's now accepting 5k ; ). Ad appears to be taken down which is good!

Hello There,

Thank you for your inquiry and the interest you have on my Medieval Madness pinball machine. I Purchased my MM in 2007 , This is the only pin that will meet the needs of every pinball player. The playfield and cabinet are in excellent condition. This game has been home use only since new. It has the full manual set included. A Pinball Pro speaker has been installed. It plays great. All functions have been checked by a trained technician for proper operation. My final asking price for my MM is USD5,000 and i am simply looking for a quick sale to my pin because, i will be moving from here in a couple of days now from now to Join the other part of my family including my Pregnant wife in Southern California for this is the time she needs me most beside her . I have also attached couple pictures of my MM for a better view and appreciation. I am located in Birmingham Alabama. If you are not local then you are going to spend extra $400 with Air Pilot for shipment since it their price for all shipment within the USA. Air Pilot will deliver to a major airport near you in your state for just $400. They can also deliver to your door for an additional fee ($100) I do have an agent with them who will handle everything , He will do the packaging ,do the pick up at my home address and set up everything for shipment with Air Pilot. He is a local collector who operates from terminals to homes and was the same guy who delivered to my home when I purchased though.

Kindly check out the pictures and advise if it meets the need of your bills so that we can make a deal as soon as possible . Maybe we can arrange shipment today or tomorrow since i will be free all through these days .

Kind Regard

#3 8 years ago

I will be stuffing it with Kenyan Treasure that I need to get out of the country desperately and 30 blank cashiers checks made out to you, my friend!

#5 8 years ago

In Soviet Russia, Pinball buys you

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

HAHAHAHA

#7 8 years ago

He's been spam banned and the ad deleted. Again. Sigh.

I promise that we're trying hard to keep the spammers off Pinside, but sometimes that's easier said than done. If you see obvious spam, please report it to us so we can catch it as quickly as possible.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

In Soviet Russia, popup trolls bash You.

#9 8 years ago

Once I saw "air pilot"

Well the scammy radar went off

#10 8 years ago

In soviet Russia, ground runs joke into you!

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

This is the only pin that will meet the needs of every pinball player

I dunno man, I got me some needs!

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

This is the only pin that will meet the needs of every pinball player.

Maybe because pinball players only need to get scammed once.

#13 8 years ago

As soon as I read (USD) on the price that was an automatic red flag for me

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Kindly check out the pictures and advise if it meets the need of your bills

Love this. So many needs!

#15 8 years ago

3ce5aad9e44d1a5e096a8866af2911c8.jpg3ce5aad9e44d1a5e096a8866af2911c8.jpg

#16 8 years ago

Ha!
    You foolish skeptics. You all missed out, 'cause I already bought this bad boy.
    It'll be deliveried in just a few days, along with the refunded portion of my payment.
    Suckers!
    I'll post pics of my new ITEM as soon as ITEM arrives.

#17 8 years ago

wow that pin never sells.

#18 8 years ago

Well the price is a dead give away $6,500 is waaaay to high for a routed original!! LOL!

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Well the price is a dead give away $6,500 is waaaay to high for a routed original!! LOL!

So you sold yours then

#20 8 years ago

now there is a spiderman for 1800 out in CA? Seems like another scam?

#21 8 years ago

I believe the Spidey is a fake as well. I'll drive there to get it if it's not.

#22 8 years ago

Spam, banned, deleted.

Heck, even my Spiderman we got from a warehouse fire wasnt that cheap.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-medieval-madness-for-sale-scam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.