Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
    jeff_proof_of_contact.jpg
    th_Jackwagon.jpg
    paragon_bad_drop_target.jpg
    paragon_comparation.jpg
    jeef_1.jpg
    jeff_6.jpg
    jef_7.jpg
    jef_2.jpg
    jef_8.jpg
    8748172918_8289873231_b.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

I buy from a seller on ebay classic arcades name of seller is Jeff , he show me great stuff on ebay ! but when i buy and pay i receive something very different and with poor work ! bad hot stamp , bad decals the most comical is that he try to justify the bad decals made ​​that came into the hold of the plane and that the descrompencion the Warp! for this is deformed ! a very funny history .all bumper caps are desentered almost one centimeter ! and hot stamp is very por quality , how i started a dispute for ítem not like describe on ebay and I win the dispute with refund and not necesary return the ítems he make a fake claim into pinside like if me are a crook or a thief ! i know is very hard believe in the honesty of argentina , for one person who thief to many honest buyers there , believe me im not gaucho pinball and i never was nothing with this thief .one again thanks for the attention and for see my post all proof is in your hands

8748172918_8289873231_b.jpg8748172918_8289873231_b.jpg jef_8.jpgjef_8.jpg jef_2.jpgjef_2.jpg jef_7.jpgjef_7.jpg jeff_6.jpgjeff_6.jpg jeef_1.jpgjeef_1.jpg

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from sergioluna80s:

descrompencion the Warp!

story of my life.

#4 10 years ago

Not this shit again

#5 10 years ago

:popcorn: by christmas

#6 10 years ago

here can see another example of error in his work drop target of paragon are wrong ! see the picture details !

paragon_comparation.jpgparagon_comparation.jpg paragon_bad_drop_target.jpgparagon_bad_drop_target.jpg

#7 10 years ago

i started a dispute for ítem not like describe on ebay and I win the dispute with refund and not necesary return the ítems he make a fake claim into pinside like if me are a crook or a thief !.... see my post all proof is in your hands

I don't understand your post. You filed a claim, won, got your money back, and kept the parts. The seller is unhappy. Go figure. I'm not trying to start a fight or call you out, but if you are going to keep the merchandise, you should pay for it. If you want your money back, then return the parts.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from wiredoug:

:popcorn: by christmas

is not funny , I live 14,000 km away I can not go knocking on the door and tell jeff look on face is what sold me what I did wrong! Jeff is not a serious seller ! not only this try to make me see like a crook here ! when was jeff that swindled me .im sure im not the first victim !

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

I don't understand your post. You filed a claim, won, got your money back, and kept the parts. The seller is unhappy. Go figure. I'm not trying to start a fight or call you out, but if you are going to keep the merchandise, you should pay for it. If you want your money back, then return the parts.

Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

hi tom in nova , i try to undertand what you thinking but look what he make me , he try to every thing im gaucho pinball and i dont have nothing to do with this seudo company ( Fernando bigi = gaucho pinball who thief many honest person in usa ) this this link ! you saw the pictures for you are right all he send me ?? http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-new-argentina-scam-sergio-gustavo-luna-ring-leader

#10 10 years ago

is not funny , I live 14,000 km away I can not go knocking on the door and tell jeff look on face is what sold me what I did wrong! Jeff is not a serious seller ! not only this try to make me see like a crook here ! when was jeff that swindled me .im sure im not the first victim !

Sounds like you got your money back, what more do you want from him? Blood?

#11 10 years ago

when was jeff that swindled me .im sure im not the first victim !

I'm confused, how were you the one swindled? You got your money back and you kept the parts. I'm not taking sides, but that doesn't sound 100 percent right to me. IMHO you should return the parts.

#12 10 years ago

Dear Tom_in_nova i started a ebay claim for bad ítems when ebay saw all this bad stuff resolved the dispute in my favor and it was not necessary "return the ítems " money is back , Jeff Hungry and make a fake post here with a warning over my name ! when all i do is claim for my rights can understand my poor english ? im not starting nothing i I only defend me of the lies of Jeff nothing more i dont want fihgt or start nothing , just say only the treu with real picture about this case nothing more all is there can not say that I have no reason ! sorry for disturbing you comunity it happen to me and is the only way to show the true about Jeff ..sorry again for the troubles

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

no i defend myself of this http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-new-argentina-scam-sergio-gustavo-luna-ring-leader

#14 10 years ago

We have all been victims of parts crappy!

#15 10 years ago

Anybody who buys what that Classic Arcades dude is selling (both literally and figuratively) hasn't done their research. My 9 year old niece can repro a better quality drop target than that fella.

If you want quality targets and caps, go to Pinball Resource. Probably best just to let this one go, Sergio.

#16 10 years ago

SERGIOLUNA80S, you're over thinking this. There are two issues, 1) Jeff associating you with a scammer and 2) you are keeping parts you are not paying for.

Buying on eBay, filing a dispute, keeping merchandise without paying for it IS Scammer behavior. You can easily separate yourself from the scammers in the world by simply returning the parts.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

Anybody who buys what that Classic Arcades dude is selling (both literally and figuratively) hasn't done their research. Sorry you had to experience this guy, Sergio.

thanks for understand

#18 10 years ago

I dunno. These are repro parts at the low end of quality, so what. It's not like he ripped you off.

If I go out for dinner and get served a terrible meal, I don't refuse to pay for it.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from fuko:

If I go out for dinner and get served a terrible meal, I don't refuse to pay for it.

And you probably don't refuse to eat it.

#20 10 years ago

He got his money back + shipping+ he kept the parts and sent back broken old junk.
    Scammer.

th_Jackwagon.jpgth_Jackwagon.jpg

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

SERGIOLUNA80S, you're over thinking this. There are two issues, 1) Jeff associating you with a scammer and 2) you are keeping parts you are not paying for.
    Buying on eBay, filing a dispute, keeping merchandise without paying for it IS Scammer behavior. You can easily separate yourself from the scammers in the world by simply returning the parts.

Tom if you check the picture you can see the ebay resolution , i make a print screen of this case and i share with the comunity , ebay say me very clear refund is ready and dont need refund the ítems to Jeff ! my mistake believe in this seller i really need this ítems but in right condition ..not this kind of test or bad pressing bumper and drop targets i dont need rip to nobody im looking for a honest deal ! he send bad stuff and he lost for be a lier ..in all cases with money back i lost ..i cant fixed my pinballs machines this is the true now

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

He got his money back + shipping+ he kept the parts and sent back broken old junk.
    Scammer.

Wrong i dont need shipping nothing ebay refund me without need return the ítems , thats' all ! no need insult me

#23 10 years ago

Finally someone shipped Jeff a box of junk.

#24 10 years ago

ebay say me very clear refund is ready and dont need refund the ítems to Jeff ! my mistake believe in this seller

No sir, that's because of ebay's shitty new policy. I can sell a perfectly 100% working pinball, no issues whatsoever. If the buyer really wants to be a dick, they can claim not as stated in auction, get a refund, and keep the pinball. Really, look it up. Just because ebay sided with you doesn't mean you are ACTUALLY right.

We have heard this story so many times.. Jeff does not produce decals or pop bumpers like original, we all get that. Here's my question to you. Did what you get match the photos in the auction? Has Jeff ever claimed exactly like original?

#25 10 years ago

Good night comunity , sorry for disturbing you i show only the true , im sorry if somebody is friend of Jeff , but i put in the picture the treu about all this many error from only one seller ...good night everybody

#26 10 years ago

Sergio, in the end you sound like a much nicer person than him.

#27 10 years ago

This is like Koyaanisqatsi.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

No sir, that's because of ebay's shitty new policy. I can sell a perfectly 100% working pinball, no issues whatsoever. If the buyer really wants to be a dick, they can claim not as stated in auction, get a refund, and keep the pinball. Really, look it up. Just because ebay sided with you doesn't mean you are ACTUALLY right

espero puedas traducir esto , yo no me quise quedar con nada ya que todo lo que Jeff me envio es una mierda no sirve nada , mal estampado , decentrado y fuera de lugar las tarjetas tiene la pestaña para atrás en vez del frente , los calcos los dibujos son una broma ! no se parecen ni de lejos ! realmente crees que yo debía re enviar todo esto ? y seguir perdiendo dinero cuando fui 100 % honesto y pague en tiempo y forma por productos buenos , y que paso ? me envio basura ! , es por eso que ebay al cotejar las fotos de lo que vende y de lo que el me envio decidio a mi favor devolviéndome el 100 % de los artículos comprados , si no te gusta que este tipo de cosas te pase en el futuro dentro de un sitio tan honesto como ebay , debes hacer las cosas bien y nada de esto te pasaría , entiendo tu punto de vista ,pero si compras algo y no sirve que culpa tengo ? es mas yo le escribi varios mail antes de comprar y le pedi por favor que verificara los productos no una vez un total de 5 mails y que hizo ? me ignoro y me envio todo lo que le salio mal o tenia para tirar a la basura , si pasaba pasaba , total este sudamericano esta a 14 mil kilómetros que me puede hacer ...yo no hice nada lo hizo ebay , sabes cuanto me hubiese costado un envio a los estados unidos certificado y con tracking number ! mas de 45 dólares ! tengo que seguir perdiendo dinero por que Jeff no pudo ser honesto e intento estafarme ? ..yo creo que no ...es simple consecharas lo que siembras ..

#29 10 years ago

Most of what Jeff does is as a hobby business, and in most cases nobody else makes the products.
    I'm not saying what you received is good or bad, however

Keeping the parts your bought and shipping back all your old parts makes you the lowest person and nobody here will support you for that!!!

That's Fraud or obtaining goods by deception?

#30 10 years ago

Yeah Serg, send him back his junk, but don't expect him to apologize.

#31 10 years ago

espero puedas traducir esto , yo no me quise quedar con nada ya que todo lo que Jeff me envio es una mierda no sirve nada , mal estampado , decentrado y fuera de lugar las tarjetas tiene la pestaña para atrás en vez del frente , los calcos los dibujos son una broma ! no se parecen ni de lejos ! realmente crees que yo debía re enviar todo esto ? y seguir perdiendo dinero cuando fui 100 % honesto y pague en tiempo y forma por productos buenos , y que paso ? me envio basura ! , es por eso que ebay al cotejar las fotos de lo que vende y de lo que el me envio decidio a mi favor devolviéndome el 100 % de los artículos comprados , si no te gusta que este tipo de cosas te pase en el futuro dentro de un sitio tan honesto como ebay , debes hacer las cosas bien y nada de esto te pasaría , entiendo tu punto de vista ,pero si compras algo y no sirve que culpa tengo ? es mas yo le escribi varios mail antes de comprar y le pedi por favor que verificara los productos no una vez un total de 5 mails y que hizo ? me ignoro y me envio todo lo que le salio mal o tenia para tirar a la basura , si pasaba pasaba , total este sudamericano esta a 14 mil kilómetros que me puede hacer ...yo no hice nada lo hizo ebay , sabes cuanto me hubiese costado un envio a los estados unidos certificado y con tracking number ! mas de 45 dólares ! tengo que seguir perdiendo dinero por que Jeff no pudo ser honesto e intento estafarme ? ..yo creo que no ...es simple consecharas lo que siembras ..

Es tut mir leid, ich verstehe Sie nicht.

#32 10 years ago

Sergio, in the end you sound like a much nicer person than him.

thanks for your words, im very friendly and honest person , and this seller try to rip me off , for luck ebay decide in my favor ,and i dont need return the ítems , believe is very hard for me write in english i do my best for explain this case , including i invited to Jeff in a Facebook fórum pinballs argentinos and i say him if say the true about this case there and the true of Gaucho pinball /Fernando bigi , i Total refund Him only for say the true ! into fórum about gaucho pinball and what he do it ? Nothing total ignored me i can make a print screen of this talk and you can see im right he ignored me all time

jeff_proof_of_contact.jpgjeff_proof_of_contact.jpg

#33 10 years ago

Good night comunity , sorry for disturbing you i show only the true , im sorry if somebody is friend of Jeff , but i put in the picture the treu about all this many error from only one seller ...good night everybody

Good night martyr!

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from balbers:

oh sorry my wife is from germany last name is Keller Frida she sleeping now here is too late 1 Am i try to traduce in english for you regards

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from balbers:

I hope you can translate this, I do not mean to be with anything and everything that Jeff sent me does not work sucks nothing wrong pattern decentered and misplaced cards have the tab to back instead of the front, the tracings drawings are a joke! do not look anywhere near! really think I should re post this? and still lose money when I was 100% honest and pay on time and for good products, and what happened? sent me away! , Is why ebay to compare photos of what sells and what the shipping I decided in my favor returning my 100% of the items purchased, if you do not like this kind of thing happen to you in the future within a place as honest as ebay, you should do it right and none of this would happen, I understand your point of view, but if you buy something and I have no use blaming? is more I wrote several mail before buying and asked him to please not verified once the product a total of 5 emails and he did? ignored me and sent me everything that went wrong or had to throw it away, if I went wrong, all this American this to 14 thousand miles I can do ... I did nothing he did ebay, know how much I had side a shipment to the United States certified and tracking number! over $ 45! I have to continue losing money because Jeff could not be honest and try to cheat? .. I do not think it's simple ... you reap what you sow ..

#36 10 years ago

Sergio, it is wrong to keep his products in any language. In your heart, you know that is true. Do not try to BS us.

#37 10 years ago

oh sorry my wife is from germany last name is Keller Frida she sleeping now here is too late 1 Am i try to traduce in english for you regards

Sorry, I'm also multilingual, just trying to lighten the mood in this thread with some humor. I hope you'll be able to get the correct parts and restore the pin. Best of luck!

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

And you probably don't refuse to eat it.

Very Funny LoL

#39 10 years ago

Thats the way Paypal do it
    You must ship back the faulty or not as described parts with tracking and your will be refunded
    NOT SHIP BACK A BOX OF OLD CRAP

If you were so unhappy with the products why didn't you ship him what he sold you back??

#40 10 years ago

Sergio, it is wrong to keep his products in any language. In your heart, you know that is true. Do not try to BS us.

I OFFER MAKE A TOTAL REFUND IF HE SAY THE TRUE ABOUT ALL THIS ! AND WHAT JEFF DO IT ?? TOTAL IGNORED ME ..SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK See picture please What i can do ???

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

You must ship back the faulty or not as described parts with tracking and your will be refunded
    If you were so unhappy with the products why didn't you ship him what he sold you back??

Because ebay say is not nesesary return the ítems thats why , you know how much cost send all to usa again ? 45 usd ! you know how much is one dollar in argentina ? 1 doller =10 pesos you know how much win a teacher here ? sit down please ! 4000 pesos per month ! same of 400 usd !!!! and you still want i continued losing money ? all buy what you do it with credit card out of argentina have a extra charge of 20 % up is like a tax for be stupid an living in this fucking country where all days have a new tax , tax for have 2 Works because money is not enought Tax , no child benefits that i have 2 jobs.tax because i have direct tv , tax because i have new sport shoes , tax for bad farting and if smell worse more taxes is not tan serious but believe me , here is a country where all days prices are diferent one galon of milk today is 3 dollar tomorrow is 4

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from balbers:

Sorry, I'm also multilingual, just trying to lighten the mood in this thread with some humor. I hope you'll be able to get the correct parts and restore the pin. Best of luck!

thank you ! Gracias !

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

Most of what Jeff does is as a hobby business, and in most cases nobody else makes the products.
    Keeping the parts your bought and shipping back all your old parts makes you the lowest person and nobody here will support you for that!!!

you right but i dont want keep with parts dont work all is bad read my post with the proof of contact of Jeff and you can see he ignored me when i talk about say the true ..what can i do ..nothing !

#44 10 years ago

you right but i dont want keep with parts dont work all is bad read my post with the proof of contact of Jeff and you can see he ignored me when i talk about say the true ..what can i do ..nothing !

#45 10 years ago

thank you ! Gracias !

ไม่มีปัญหา!

#46 10 years ago

Because he is a scammer and used them on his game.
    Thief and a liar making a fool of himself.

SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpgSeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg

#47 10 years ago

1 doller =10 pesos you know

Well, they are now in the process of doing to the dollar what they did to the peso a few years back, so in the end it will all even out.

#48 10 years ago

Just mail back the guys stuff and be quiet about it. This isn't Kazakhstan you can't execute him so let it go.

#49 10 years ago

Jeff is a piece of shit, he has no attention to detail and his stuff is garbage. I have my own stories. Bottom line is I will never buy anything from him ever again.

#50 10 years ago

never had a problem with jeff in the past, order a lot of stuff from him.
    my last order was 1 month ago for drop targets and they are perfect.

you got your money and you keep the parts, everyones happy, this thread is pointless!

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-jeff-of-classic-arcades-sale-bad-stuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.