Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jetski
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“BEWARE”

(0 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Groucho_Marx.jpg
    FERNANDO_BIGI_2.jpg
    GAUCHO_PINBALL.jpg
    bigi.jpg
    Fernando_Bigi.jpg
    FERNANDO_BIGI_1.jpg
    FERNANDO_BIGI_(2).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

Who is Fernando Bigi ? is the bigger crook of argentina He sold a pile of crap to many honest buyer's in USA including brasil & Argentina too ! he still alive working with new name and paypal acount ! Used the name a woman Lucia Rodriguez and pay with this paypal acount ! [email protected] BEWARE COMUNITY STAY OUT FROM THIS GUY ! I Share dates where find Him !
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/301513826620516/?ref=ts&fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinball.flipper/
    https://www.facebook.com/fernando.j.bigi?fref=ts
    http://www.importgenius.com/shipments/gauchopinball-de-fernando-bigi.html
    http://user.xmission.com/ ~ daina / blacklist.html
    FERNANDO GAUCHOPINBALL BIGI new address !
    FEDERAL CAPITAL TACUARI BS 1419. AS. 1139 AR new mail is [email protected]
    Lucia Rodriguez paypal acount and continued ripped people [email protected] With This acount!
    Lucia Rodriguez (The sender of this payment is Non U.S.: Verified (a))
    [email protected]
    Names: Fernando Jorge Bigi and Oscar Saidon
    Company: Gaucho Pinball
    Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Web Site: http://www.gauchopinball.com
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/muNx3yYiHGc
    pictures of this crook ! http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=rZinktHY2Nra0tnSzdzN1auS39PSog
    Mr Pinball Black List Warning ! :This business (and Individuals) have sold several cargo containers of pinball machines where the machines were trashed but were Described as being complete, working, and in good condition. Contrary to the original agreement, one buyer's container ended up with lesser value contents and was shipped 1,000 miles short of the original Agreed location. The machines are accruing storage fees for months while awaiting pickup! Then They cost over $ 8000 to get them delivered from there. Very few legs were included (rusty and unusable), and the worst - two thirds of the machines' displays were missing. No bargains here.
    Just found out at the Allentown Pinball show that this guy Sergio is Gaucho Pinball. Need I say anymore ( Wrong ! dont mistake ! Fernando Bigi still is Gaucho Pinball used this name for buy on ebay and with paypal !

http://www.gauchopinball.com/

He sold a pile of crap to a friend of mine for $35,000 and all the wpc games in the container had the cpu and driver boards missing in them.

Jeff
    Everybody can find mor einfo about this crook in this list of Mr Pinball ! Stay Alert he go to USA to the next Pinball Expo i added Photos for find into Expo ! http://user.xmission.com/~daina/blacklist.html
    PICTURE OF THIS CROOK ! http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6267/fernandobigi2.jpg

FERNANDO_BIGI_(2).jpgFERNANDO_BIGI_(2).jpg FERNANDO_BIGI_1.jpgFERNANDO_BIGI_1.jpg Fernando_Bigi.jpgFernando_Bigi.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do,OT us all caps in thread headers. Also, please do not post personal information of others on this site.

#2 10 years ago

BEWARE CROOK IS ALIVE !

#3 10 years ago

are you sure sir!

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

are you sure sir!

Well known crook and junk seller, stay away from Gaucho Pinball.

#5 10 years ago

All your container games are belong to us.....

#6 10 years ago

I know it was just a splash of sarcasm. dude looks like a douche

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I know it was just a splash of sarcasm. dude looks like a douche

Actually a douche serves a purpose unlike this assclown, he is more like a hemorrhoid on the ass of progress.

#8 10 years ago

Wow this guy gaucho is still at it? I remember someone here in Australia who imported a container from him 10 years ago. Biggest pile of trash games ever. Most games beat to hell along with water damage. Missing parts everywhere, Many games had cabinet fade/wear colored in with a sharpie that looked like it was done by a 5 year old (No cab decals back then to repair), Same went for wear on the playfield. Well known bad seller for the longest time.

#9 10 years ago

Now he buy a lot of cpu from Rottendog Amusements alert him ! he can back with false claim of items not receive via paypal ! is a Highly Effective Claimers ! check him lost ebay acount feedback ! ebay.com link: ws
    this acount is close by ebay for fraud ! try to rip off many seller in usa ebay.com link: ebay.com another close acount , he trying to used the same paypal acoutn and ebay system detected and close ebay.com link: ebay.com , he work in this company in argentina like manager , poor people dont know what kind of crook work in this serious and family company http://www.5hispanos.com/
    http://ar.linkedin.com/in/fbigi REMEBER HE IS BACK WITH THIS PAYPAL AND MAIL ADDRESS
    Lucia Rodriguez [email protected] TAKE CARE PINBALL COMUNITY ! ALL DATES ARE 100 % REAL !

bigi.jpgbigi.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Sounds like this guy is guilty of violating federal and international law. Have any authorities been contacted?

#11 10 years ago

ebay.com link: ebay.com CLOSE ACOUNT ON EBAY !

GAUCHO_PINBALL.jpgGAUCHO_PINBALL.jpg

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from sergioluna80s:

BEWARE CROOK IS ALIVE !

K- thanks. We got it!

#13 10 years ago

http://ar.linkedin.com/in/fbigi THIS IS THE FACE THAT Used to mislead YOU HIRE COMPANIES ! A PROFESIONAL CROOK !

FERNANDO_BIGI_2.jpgFERNANDO_BIGI_2.jpg

#14 10 years ago

oh how things change yet stay the same. This is the same as Barry's info. Anyone that's been around awhile knows not to deal with these guys.

#15 10 years ago

You have to wonder about buying pins from someone who uses a purple laptop and an old CRT monitor

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from conserx:

Wow this guy gaucho is still at it? I remember someone here in Australia who imported a container from him 10 years ago. Biggest pile of trash games ever. Most games beat to hell along with water damage. Missing parts everywhere, Many games had cabinet fade/wear colored in with a sharpie that looked like it was done by a 5 year old (No cab decals back then to repair), Same went for wear on the playfield. Well known bad seller for the longest time.

YOU ABSOLUTE RIGHT ! WE NEED FIND INTO THE COMUNITY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE RIPED BY THIS CROOK ! IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS THIEF ! WE NEED ALERT TO THE WORLD ABOUT HIM !

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

You have to wonder about buying pins from someone who uses a purple laptop and an old CRT monitor

Funny. I saw that and thought to myself how long ago that picture must have been taken when all that was "newer stuff"

#18 10 years ago

ic3.gov

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from DustinCarter:

Sounds like this guy is guilty of violating federal and international law. Have any authorities been contacted?

I HAVE A COUSING IN ORANGE HE LOOKING HOW MAKE A CLAIM INTO AUTHORITY BUT WE NEED THE KNOW THE NAMES AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE STOLEN AND "shortchanged" BY GAUCHO PINBALL IS TH ONLY WAY TO OPEN FOR A CAUSE FOR FRAUD ,HE STILL GOING TO USA IS VERY EASY TO FIND AND SOON GO TO THE NEX PINBALL EXPO ! spread the word !!! IS VERY IMPORTANT !

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

oh how things change yet stay the same. This is the same as Barry's info. Anyone that's been around awhile knows not to deal with these guys.

you right but he back with another names , still have a houndred's of pile of crap for sale !

#22 10 years ago

Layoff its obv english is not his native tongue.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

sorry for caps lock

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Right. That's why I didn't say "your english is wrong." I'm no linguist, but I think the caps translate through language barriers. Based on the response from the OP, the point was taken.

To sergioluna80s : These threads are always good for someone that has not yet heard or is researching a potential purchase.

Thanks for the info!

#25 10 years ago

Hey, wait a minute!....is there a guy with another thread right now looking to buy a container??

1 month later
    #26 10 years ago

Hi Guys just Remember who is Sergio Gustavo Luna .. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-new-argentina-scam-sergio-gustavo-luna-ring-leader

hello guys, remember who is Sergio Luna, the biggest con of Argentina, Sergio Luna also has several legal problems mail scams, selling machines and never deliver , this guy are very skilled for mix one true facts with many lies.

All container sales of the company gaucho were conducted in strict compliance with the trade agreement in the past, lots were sold mix the titles like Medieval Madness, Monster Bash and other pinballs, most mix Bally Williams from 1990 to 1999. on average every pinball did not exceed the retail price of 450 U.S. and the condition in which they were sold was running but not restored with cosmetical issues and display burned in most cases and some rust in the legs and other metal parts by Bunos Aires is Close to the Sea and sub-tropical weather

The sales process included the prior approval / inspection by the buyer in person and was offered the buyer to pay half the travel expenses to inspect the pinball personally. If the buyer does not accept travel then sent him a set of 4/7 Photos each pinballs and the buyer was to take charge of the container prior.

In many cases the problems were because the Shipping company did not comply with budget conditions and required an overpayment and the purchaser had to pay charge, once the buyer pay over 4000 dollars for Extra inland shipping.

At other times the buyer could not meet the 100% payment before the container leaves the port and then he withdrew the container machines to cover the new price.

It's hard to sell a distance and meet the expectations of the seller when I sell a pinball more than 20 years of age, I assume what the customer is a pinball bussiness or tech bussinesse, because my pinball are not for final customers (Medieval Madness for avergage cost of 500 U$S need a lot of improvments and fixes)

Twice I had problems with U.S. buyers and buyers sought the intervention of commercial deparment U.S. embassies in Argentina, in both cases the U.S. Embassy accept my explanations and closed the case when present the pictures and commercial contract, not before recommending me to require the buyer to inspect personally pinballs in Argentina before loading the container.

Jim Knight of amusements Rottendog and other many buyers acquired a couple of containers to us and inspected each pinballs before loading the container and I am satisfied with price and quality.
    to end this issue on many occasions who bought the pinballs to us then resold when the container was in the water to double or triple the price in a container occasion had been sold twice before reaching the port (operations performed by people from New Jersey) then the purchaser paid 1500/1700 dollars for Gaucho pinball pinball when it had sold 400/600 dollars! obviously 1500/1700 dollars by pinball is not the price by the condition (5 / 7 point of 10).
    I not a a great company (only 4 people one for sell one for buy and two for tech), today the local price of the pinball is very high compared with US price. No plannign to sell individual Pinballs or containers because is hard to cover the requirements of Federal Govemnebt in Argentina and for the high cost of the pinball in Argentina.
    This is my only explanation about the comments. Not buy pinball for Gaucho Pinball and BEWARE TRADE (Buy or Sell ) WITH SERGIO GUSTAVO LUNA
    regards
    Fernando

#27 10 years ago

I don't care if it's your best shot at a Medieval Madness or whatever. If you buy overseas (or even here sight unseen, don't whine about the screwing you got.

#28 10 years ago

I wouldn't buy from either seller, to be honest. Caveat emptor!

#29 10 years ago

Note that jetski above is a new user here on Pinside as of today, Aug 7th, location unknown,
    and reviving this thread from a month ago.

Maybe he just felt like we need a reminder to not deal with either Sergio or Fernando.

#30 10 years ago

I once shot a pinball in my pajamas, how it got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Groucho_Marx.jpgGroucho_Marx.jpg

#31 10 years ago

You know those threads you regret clicking on? Yeah...

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from DustinCarter:

Yes all complaint are resolve and close with Commercial Department of th US Embassy in Argentina, i have any question please fell free to contact to US Embassy.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Note that jetski above is a new user here on Pinside as of today, Aug 7th, location unknown,
    Maybe he just felt like we need a reminder to not deal with either Sergio or Fernando.

Until March of 2008 i Dont sell Pinball overseas, thanks

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

I don't care if it's your best shot at a Medieval Madness or whatever. If you buy overseas (or even here sight unseen, don't whine about the screwing you got.

Medieval Madness in medium condition (6/7 points) for 1500 U$S Plus 1000 U$S ofor shipping its a great deal in 2007!!!

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Right. That's why I didn't say "your english is wrong." I'm no linguist, but I think the caps translate through language barriers. Based on the response from the OP, the point was taken.
    To sergioluna80s : These threads are always good for someone that has not yet heard or is researching a potential purchase.
    Thanks for the info!

Sergio Luna is the Biggest scammer beware buy in ebay and claim for the money later... !

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Yes just yesterday discover this post i don´t sell pinball overseas until 2008! Im from Argentina and Sergio gustavo Luna (with a large history of criminal record in Argentina) use the name GuachoPinball (Not Gauchopinball)for planning very elaborated scams BEWARE!

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-fernando-bigi-gaucho-pinball-argentina-bigger-crook-is-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.