59.JPG
12204657_10208593836907513_1972587587_n.jpg
CAWdtQYUcAAdVBL (resized).jpg
20180831_173315 (resized).jpg
joust_temp-479x800 (resized).png
popcorn (resized).png
PO_Joust CPR (resized).png
2018-07-05 12.43.12 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

No offense Mirco but you guys have been second fiddle to CPR for years, you should be honored they used anything from you! Besides you guys both suck at clear coating so you have that in common.
[quoted image]
Aww the truth hurts don't it, Mirco using 5 layered wood playfields when the industry standard has been 7 layers for like 20 years, too hard of a clear coat (ceramic enamel) now reporting chips and cracking and no quality control on their printing with all kinds of flaws and misalignment who knows what you'll actually receive. I know my High Speed playfield I got from you guys was so flawed I had to get rid of it, even after I re-cleared it. A huge waste of time, see pic white background showing threw a lot of misaligned keylines around the inserts, I just couldn't live with it.
CPR at least will let you know if your getting a Gold, Silver or Bronze my only gripe with them is that there using that soft urethane clear coat that wears fast and is so susceptible to dimpling because they can actually warranty it. But that's no big deal I'll sand that down and shoot SM2K right over it and come out with a jem.
[quoted image]

I would take a mirco over cpr gold any day of the week.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-cpr-uses-mircoplayfields-joust-playfield-image-on-website-?tu=pdxmonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.