• Latest reply 4 years ago by mrbanjo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kicker (resized).JPG

#1 4 years ago

Left lane kicker sometimes wont kick...just dead.
lane Switch looks good.
while the ball is sitting dead in that lane, I can hit the right lane drain and it will kick it out

This schematic clip is a little blurry. Anyone have a better shot?

kicker (resized).JPGkicker (resized).JPG
#2 4 years ago

The copy on ipdb seems very readable to me.

#3 4 years ago

Is the Top Hole eject working reliably? The circuits are very similar and share some motor switches.

#4 4 years ago

This came off IPDB and yes the top hose eject doesn't have an issue and left ally kicker is sporadic. Has to be in the switch according to above correct?

#5 4 years ago

That's ......top hole eject...…... above

#6 4 years ago

Ah it has to be a contact on the left ally kicker relay...….I couldn't read what that was

#7 4 years ago

Strange the ipdb Nip It schematic is really clear for me, one of the better ones.

Yes check the left alley rollover switch reliably pulls the left alley relay, else it could be the switch on that relay that in turn activates the kicker. The motor switches are common to the top hole eject so if that's reliable I'd suspect elsewhere.

#8 4 years ago

Contact on the left ally relay!

Thx!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 29.99
Lighting - Other
Pinlights
Other
$ 14.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/better-shot-of-this-nip-it-schematic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.