By dragdaily12

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Part of it might have to due with rights issues if the game has music or voices.
Another part might be thats what a majority of people expect pinballs to sound like.
Also in many instances where pinball is in a scene it's just for background ambiance. If it had music or voice callouts being played it might distract from the main action more than simple bells and chimes would.
Even though the sound is wrong, I'm just glad pinball still shows up in mainstream media every now and then.

Or it's a lazy Foley artist

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Tonight's episode has a pinball machine prominently featured in it. It's a Getaway but they replaced all the sounds with EM chimes and bells.

Quoted from docquest:

Tonight's episode has a pinball machine prominently featured in it. It's a Getaway but they replaced all the sounds with EM chimes and bells.

Getaway is an appropriate title for the show.

#53 5 years ago

Think of all the characters that were killed off in Breaking Bad that have appeared so far.Long list.

Tuco,Hector,Gus,Tyrus,Victor,Mike,No-Doze,Crazy 8's,Lydia.Have I missed anyone?

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Zep:

Think of all the characters that were killed off in Breaking Bad that have appeared so far.Long list.

Leonel and Marco Salamanca

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Zep:

What was Jesse's girlfriends name? Played by Kristin Ritter?

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Jane

#57 5 years ago

I know it’s not the same thing, but love ‘Hateful Eight’ where you see the ending and later see the beginning.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Leonel and Marco Salamanca

Nice catch.I also forgot about Gale.That's a high body count and still have at least 1 more season!

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I do not remember seeing Jane on BCS.Which episode?

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Zep:

I do not remember seeing Jane on BCS.Which episode?

Same here. I don't recall seeing her.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Same here. I don't recall seeing her.

My bad, just remember her from BB..

3 weeks later
#62 5 years ago

I hope Bill Burr makes an appearance on Better Call Saul.

1 week later
#63 5 years ago

Been watching BCS and I do like the show. I'm watching the last show for Season 3 and Season 4 isn't available in Netflix yet.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/better-call-saul/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.