• Deadpool 41 votes
    22%
  • TMNT 24 votes
    13%
  • Avengers Infinity Quest 13 votes
    7%
  • Godzilla 14 votes
    8%

(Multiple choice - 186 votes by 115 Pinsiders)

#1 10 months ago

Best Zombie Yeti Pinball Art - pro, premium and LE’s models are combined by title -> Pick Your 3 Favorite Designs. I love them all, bwa haha ha.

#2 10 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Best Zombie Yeti Pinball Art - pro, premium and LE’s models are combined by title -> Pick Your 3 Favorite Designs. I love them all bwa hahaha.

You can’t say “(poll)” without a poll. And even at that, at least list all the titles for those who may not know them all. This is just reads as a drunken late night love fest post.

#3 10 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You can’t say “(poll)” without a poll. And even at that, at least all the titles for those who may not know them all. This is just reads as a drunken late night love fest post.

Poll added. Drunken Voting Recommended.

#4 10 months ago

Oddly enough, Magic Girl and Alice in Wonderland would be my 1 and 2 pick for him. His Stern work is also fabulous, he’s superb.

#5 10 months ago

I voted Iron Maiden because not only is it supremely done, but it couldn't have been the easiest to do. You didn't have established characters to draw. Deadpool is second for me.

#6 10 months ago

You can chose up to three designs and yet i (Yeti) had trouble choosing among my four favorites. They are all pretty equal choices, with Godzilla and AIQ at the bottom of list. Godzilla art is growing on me though and it no longer sits in last place, in my mind.

#7 10 months ago

Deadpool

#8 10 months ago

Easily Iron Maiden for me, he nailed it on all 3 versions, each is awesome and they are fairly different from the others versions. Ghostbusters is good, but the pro and premium art is very similar. I’d go Turtles or Deadpool as second.

#9 10 months ago

the absence of Primus is deplorable.

but in all seriousness, it's one of my favorites of his, or frankly any other's. Whether people like the game as a game, or not doesn't disqualify it as his contribution to a pinball machine. It should be in there.

#10 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oddly enough, Magic Girl and Alice in Wonderland would be my 1 and 2 pick for him. His Stern work is also fabulous, he’s superb.

The Magic Girl artwork might be my favorite art ever on a game. So well done and such a bummer, I’d love to see one in person. I voted DeadPool. I miss my LE and a big reason is that cabinet art staring me in the face when I walk into my basement.

1 month later
#11 8 months ago

So far fans favorite ZY art is a dead heat between GB & Maiden with DP trailing. But 100 voters is not enough, there must be more opinions out there. Keep in mind you can vote for your 3 faves and can edit your vote.

1 week later
#12 8 months ago

I love ZY art but rumor has it he’s doing Eddy’s Venom and then Keith’s BTTF. That is borderline too much. He’s done 6 Sterns and two alternative designs. Add these two and that’s 10 pins. He’s good but that’s a lot.

Maybe ZY he will limit himself to only Elwin pins and make but one pin per year. Third world problems, right?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 122.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palmyra, PA
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!