Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Strange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I haven't been able to find anyone nearby with a Zac! I'd love to try one or two. Almost threw down on a minty Farfalla, but wanted to hear from folks in the know...which one is the best (in your opinion)?

#2 9 years ago

I think Robot is the best player of the zacs I've had a chance to play . Farfalla looks cool and I would like to have one someday but Robot is more fun .

#3 9 years ago

Farfalla is arguably Zaccaria's masterwork and my favorite game. I would vote Devil Riders as next best.

Honestly I don't know if any Zac is a must own because they do play like games of their generation, but goddamn what style they have!

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Strange:

I would vote Devil Riders as next bes

Good to know , I just picked one up but it's not working and I haven't played one before either . Looks cool and seems to have a nice layout though .

#6 9 years ago

Ive owned all of the generation 2 games except spooky and clown.
    My favorites are pinball champ, farfalla, magic castle, soccer kings and zankor. The rest are almost as fun too. My least favorites are black belt and time machine.

#7 9 years ago

I never played Soccer Kings but I'm a big fan of the British guy commentating the game... Awesome

#8 9 years ago

I like Robot, Farfalla and Magic Castle~SpOoKy

#9 9 years ago

I like Devil Riders Because that's the one I have, I have a Farfalla in rehab. But there's not a zac I have seen that I would turn down for my collection, They are all a work of art

#10 9 years ago

Pinball Champ would get my (biased) vote for gameplay.
    Farfalla and Locomotion for artwork.
    Never played Magic Castle but it looks cool.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

My least favorites are Black Belt and Time Machine.

I owned a Blackbelt and sold it 18 months ago. Still miss it.

#11 9 years ago

I own 4, and Magic Castle and Pinball Champ get my vote.

#12 9 years ago

All of 'em.
    Har. Ive never even seen one in person, just fell in love with the artwork, thanks to the thread started by Strange. ( sorry, dont know how to link).
    Works of fine art, every one of them.
    Hope to play one soon.

#13 9 years ago

See that's the thing: everyone loves them for their artwork (which I def agree with), but if they're not great GAMES, I'm just not interested...

#14 9 years ago

The unique aesthetic value is the main draw of these machines. Zac's accent a larger pin collection in beautiful fashion. If you only can have a few games I wouldn't recommend having a Zac. Gameplay wise they only have so much depth because they're not modern pinball, they're products of their generation. But for those with extended collections looking for novelty pins these things are awesome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-zac-title and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.