Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bob_e
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wedding 1A.jpg
    pinball 002.JPG
    woman holding glass.png
    #1 9 years ago

I had a local tv crew coming out last night to film a segment on the gameroom and as usual I had a few things to button up before they came out unfortunately I was stuck at work all day plus a little extra, not only does my wife pick up the tempered glass I ordered for my pitch and bat along with an oddball lamp for the jukebox all with a 16mo old in tow I get home and she has even installed the glass in the game!

#2 9 years ago

^^^........Ace.....keeper for sure...!!!............Joey

#3 9 years ago

My wife drove by herself on a 16+ hour round trip to Ohio on Wednesday to pick up a TOM. I'm betting there aren't too many wives who are willing to do that.

Better still, that was her 2nd pinball road trip to OH!

#4 9 years ago

My wife might play my Sorcerer now and again.

#5 9 years ago

My wife bought and paid for my WOZ, an MMR and the Hobbit. A definite keeper.
    And no, she doesn't have a sister...

#6 9 years ago

It just might have been charged to your credit card tho

#7 9 years ago

That is a good lady. Keep her happy.
    Cheers!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

I had a local tv crew coming out last night to film a segment on the gameroom

When are we going to get to see it?

#9 9 years ago

My wife repaints all my backglasses/playfields/cabinets.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Should air next week I'll post a link when it comes out.

#11 9 years ago

My wife puts up with me.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

My wife puts up with me.

i think we are married to the same girl!

#13 9 years ago

pics or it never happened

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

pics or it never happened

That's what I said to my buddy after he told me he got his wife pregnant.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from boustrophedonic:

My wife drove by herself on a 16+ hour round trip to Ohio on Wednesday to pick up a TOM. I'm betting there aren't too many wives who are willing to do that.
    Better still, that was her 2nd pinball road trip to OH!

No offense to OP and his wife's considerable act of kindness, but I think your wife wins. That is, assuming that she's not a trucker and the games weren't along her route.

- Tim

#16 9 years ago

My wife might do some of those things but she'd be swearing like a sailor as she was doing it.

1 week later
    #17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Looks like they are going to air the segment in November during sweeps week I'll post when I get more info.

#18 9 years ago

I've been saying for a while to my wife "Just one more,this is a really nice machine!" and she says "OK,but that's it for a while"
    I have 18 and 4 project machines

#19 9 years ago

I've got 3 machines and 1 project, and mine is making me sell the project "Comet" when it is complete. I just posted a wanted ad for a Bad Cats or Swords of Fury today.

#20 9 years ago

The wife just gave me the family room level space in our home this year.The additional space makes four gamerooms in the house now.The icing on the cake was she ask me to buy her a 1978 Bally Playboy to put in it. This brings my collection total up to 37 machines.What a gal!

#21 9 years ago

Got any daughters?

#22 9 years ago

I thought this would be a winner of Wife of the Year. The inventor of bullet proof glass would have his wife hold the glass during demo's.
    woman holding glass.pngwoman holding glass.png

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

I've got 3 machines and 1 project, and mine is making me sell the project "Comet" when it is complete. I just posted a wanted ad for a Bad Cats or Swords of Fury today.

Let me know when you are done with that comet. I might be interested.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from F14_Hitman:

Let me know when you are done with that comet. I might be interested.

Sure, np.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

I had a local tv crew coming out last night to film a segment on the gameroom and as usual I had a few things to button up before they came out unfortunately I was stuck at work all day plus a little extra, not only does my wife pick up the tempered glass I ordered for my pitch and bat along with an oddball lamp for the jukebox all with a 16mo old in tow I get home and she has even installed the glass in the game!

Sounds like she'll bend over backwards for you.

1 month later
    #26 9 years ago

My bride bought me a FIRE QUEEN for a wedding present. We were married last August at the Little Sable Point Lighthouse on Lake Michigan.

// Error: Image 319077 not found // wedding 1A.jpgwedding 1A.jpg pinball 002.JPGpinball 002.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-wife-ever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.