(Topic ID: 19006)

Best website to locate Pinball Machines to play throughout the Country/USA?

By Jackontherocks

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by renodakota
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

The best site I have found and update when I visit a place is "PinballRebel.com" for finding out where to play differnt games in Arizona. Keep it alive and update wherever you may live.

#2 11 years ago

And if traveling any great distance, check ahead to be sure the place still has pins.

LTG

#3 11 years ago

For Iowa the best is the one supported by the , located at http://www.pinballmap.com/iowa

Hands down, it has the most listed state wide!
    Plus, There is an APP for both iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android! Shake it to find a random pinball machine close to you!

-Aaron

#5 11 years ago

I think there's so many pinball locale websites out there(of varying accuracy), a website needs to be made to locate pinball location websites themselves.

#6 11 years ago

I agree that Pinballrebel.com is the best. I remember when I thought the Stern locator was all there was. Those were dark times.

#7 11 years ago

For Portland and most major west coast cities check our portland pinball map app.
    It's free and kicks ass.

#9 11 years ago

I check aurcade.com when I am heading out of town to check for pinballs. I also call ahead to confirm they still have pinballs. I met the owner at magfest this year. Very nice guy who runs a very cool tournament system as well as the website.

3 months later
    #10 11 years ago

I hope pinball still catches on with all of its competition. Please continue to update your places you play to make it live on. I have found a site called http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php which I think is the best. Cheers! Let me know of any other sites that are better than this one.

#11 11 years ago

Pinball Rebel is probably the best "national" map, but it's incredibly out of date for some areas. For cities, pinballmap.com is the best.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

I check aurcade.com when I am heading out of town to check for pinballs. I also call ahead to confirm they still have pinballs. I met the owner at magfest this year. Very nice guy who runs a very cool tournament system as well as the website.

Dave Hernly? Agreed, he's a great guy! Worked with him earlier this year taking scores for a tournament at Funspot. His score-taking system was very well designed.

#13 11 years ago

The ideal solution is a single, consolidated/universal smartphone app. This allows you to enter a machine at the time you encounter it as well as automatically entering location data. Otherwise you have to remember to tediously enter the information manually into your computer when you get home.

I tried to use such a thing called "Pinball Locator", but it doesn't seem to get much support. Since Pinside is taking over the pinball world, we should try to commission a member or Robin to develop such an app and get the entire community to support it. I would be happy to contribute to such a needed cause.

Shawn

#14 11 years ago

pinball map is getting better,
    I'm compiling a list in st. louis for them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-website-to-locate-pinball-machines-to-play-throughout-the-countryusa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.