Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Need a game shipped from west virginia to st louis. Now that bob cunnigham has retired whats the best option.

#2 3 years ago

break it down, properly wrap and strap to a pallet. ship with a freight shipper such as "YRC, Fed ex freight, R&L carriers, etc or possibly try uship.

#3 3 years ago

Can you ship via Fastenall still ?

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Can you ship via Fastenall still ?

Guy doesnt want to pallet/wrap it.

#5 3 years ago

Michele Bianchi.

Got my machine (palleted) from Phoenix to Montana without so much as a hiccup. Granted, it was extremely well prepared for the ride.

But somooth as can be.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Need a game shipped from west virginia to st louis. Now that bob cunnigham has retired whats the best option.

I think a young guy (Derek?) just bought his pinball shipping biz. Around $350 to ship anywhere in continental USA

#7 3 years ago

I’ve had good experiences with STI, I like that they can ship it with the legs on

#8 3 years ago

No sti for me, way to many bad dealings with those clowns

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Michelle Bianchi
    800-959-8880
    cell: 630-344-3093 [email protected]

Dan Scott
    864-903-1324

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Michelle Bianchi
    800-959-8880
    cell: 630-344-3093 [email protected]
    Dan Scott
    864-903-1324

Like i said, no sti.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

I think a young guy (Derek?) just bought his pinball shipping biz. Around $350 to ship anywhere in continental USA

Got a contact number or email by chance?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Like i said, no sti.

You saw Dan Scott, right? He is the best.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

You saw Dan Scott, right? He is the best.

don't know who that is, figured he was associated with sti, since you put michelles number up there as well? different company?

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

don't know who that is, figured he was associated with sti, since you put michelles number up there as well? different company?

He is a single carrier. Much like Bob Cunningham, he has a passion for games and he transports them. I put his phone number above, but you could look him up on Facebook as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-way-to-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.