Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slickfam99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I am planning an order for rebuild kits for flippers, slingshots and bumpers for my Rack A Ball as well as a slew of other parts to freshen up my pin. What is the best way to communicate an order to PBR? I see an email address but I also have some questions to ask to make sure I am ordering the right switch or coil.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

#4 4 years ago

I sent an email this morning but haven't heard back about anything yet. I just want to make sure I am ordering correctly and how to pay them. I'm used to online ordering with a shopping cart to keep up with what I need.

#9 4 years ago

Thanks all for the good advice. I will call and ask for help so I can get the correct parts. I've looked up a lot of them but when it comes to the electrical parts-I'm a newb! thanks again

I love this forum-very helpful.

Tim

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

I like to talk directly with Steve. He has saved me many times from ordering the wrong parts especially if you tell him what game you are working on. Have your customer number handy and do you best to dig up as many PBR part numbers as possible. If you don't have the factory manuals (both game specific and general parts) this would be a good time to pick those up too.

How do I get a customer number for PBR?

2 weeks later
#36 4 years ago

I emailed Jimmy today to see if he got my check and he got back with me.

#43 4 years ago

Got the email today with tracking number, should receive my order by Friday afternoon. Too bad I will be locked up with Physical inventory at work all weekend. Short staff but still working hard.

Thanks for all the great advice.

Tim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slickfam99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-way-to-place-order-with-pbr?tu=slickfam99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.