Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaMoib.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Only problem with calling is getting thru. It's frequently busy. I always go the email route.

Ditto... I used to call orders in, but had to try a few times before I got through. I've emailed my last few orders and Jimmy has been great.

1 week later
#24 4 years ago

How's PBR doing these days? Anyone talk to Steve lately? Business as usual?

#29 4 years ago

Go ahead and try...

#37 4 years ago

Do/did they have other onsite staff to pick and ship orders, or do Steve and Jimmy do it all?

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

You've got a couple of great games there!
I'm doing a "Far Out" for the Olympia Pinball Museum right now. It's going to need a new coin door for sure.

Ah! That's it! I've had my next order spreadsheet sitting at around $40 for a few weeks - add a new coin door!

Although, now that I think about it, I'm going to ask Jimmy to bill me for the shipping anyway...

Added over 4 years ago:

Got my order, next day - they're still on the ball!

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Drain1:

Whoa.... there is an easier way to replace drops on a GTB. No cutting....painless. PM me if ya need to know....

You could add it to one of the existing threads, such as:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/educating-a-newbie-drop-target-replacement

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaMoib.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-way-to-place-order-with-pbr?tu=DaMoib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.