Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jorge5240
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

007.JPG
    049.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Keebler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from neverahighscore:

Do a search on Mike Chestnut. One of the best out there for chroming. I'm not sure if he does powder-coating. I sent all my Stern trim to him for 3 of my games. 2 in chrome and 1 in gold. Great guy to work with and his prices are very reasonable. He did my Playboy, TDK and T3. Almost forgot-He did my JD too! Well worth it. Good luck.-Joe

I am in the process of getting my X-Men armor chromed by Mike. I have heard good things and the price is very reasonable compared to other options.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

I was thinking about chroming my xmen too! Never thought about going the powdercoat route though. Would like to hear from others and maybe get some pics in this thread. Tag

I will post pictures as soon as the parts come, hopefully it will be soon. Mine is a Wolverine though.

Quoted from jorge5240:

I did everything including coin door all new hardware.I think it was a little over a grand. In the future since I have a spare set. I will send it out and not have to pay for the hardware. Next up is TRON LE coin door for me.

I spent around the same for everything including the coin door and shooter housing as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Keebler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-way-to-chrome-out-a-stern?tu=Keebler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.