(Topic ID: 39317)

Best Wax or Polish to use on ACDC LE or Premium?

By Kramer

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0845 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0844 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

I asked Steve Richie and he said Carnauba wax for the playfield. I'd use Blitz brand.

I did not ask about the underside of the window, but maybe some antistatic spray for computer monitors would keep the dust from sticking?

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kramer:

I don't want to spray something on there that is going to damage it somehow from the inside.Dave

I hear you.

I've used computer monitor anti static on Black Hole and Congo with no damage done. Kept dust from accumulating on the underside.

Computer screens are made of many different types of plastic, so you'd figure they can't sell a spray that is going to damage plastic of any type.

5 years later
    #10 6 years ago
    Quoted from crashnt20:

I waxed my play field for AC/DC and it is almost too fast. Is there a way to slow it down or remove the wax?

It will slow down in a few days of use.

But hell yeah is AC/DC fun with a fresh wax job!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-wax-or-polish-to-use-on-acdc-le-or-premium?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.