Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Rikers poker in STTNG

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jvspin:

If only Cactus Canyon had a cool video mode, it would be perfect...

I'm going to print out this post just so I can actually light it on fire.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Clearly the best video mode is no video mode.

I don't totally disagree. Though I am okay with manipulating the pinball in non-pinball ways like Champion Pub (Jump Rope), The Shadow (Battlefield), Big Lebowski (Bowling), etc. I'm sure they are quite a bit more expensive to implement.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm sure they are quite a bit more expensive to implement.

It also made the games unique!!

#55 5 years ago

Is this for real?

#56 5 years ago

What about Dialed In’s selfie mode? I know it’s not really a mode, but it puts the players face into the pin. It’s interactive and something no other pin has done. It always seems to get everyone laughing whether it’s friends and family or on location. Seeing everyones faces is definitely entertaining- it’s juts something fun and different that’s not available on other pins

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

What about Dialed In’s selfie mode?

No.
    It's a 'switch fenzy' mode.

#58 5 years ago

What...no vote for the original...???!!!...Baa........Joey

#59 5 years ago

Deleted- wrong thread.

#60 5 years ago

Fish Tales!

#61 5 years ago

I think IJ has the most and the best video modes available. Man I miss my Indy now.

#62 5 years ago

Indiana Jones video modes are my favorite, especially with colordmd

#63 5 years ago

Fish Tales and it's not even close. The only thing I would add is some sailboats to blow up too. Make them go really slow and always be in the way of the more important shots, like the extra ball.

I500s is friggin hard. I wish I could complete it once.

#64 5 years ago

Gotta say Fish Tales is up there with the most unique fun and engaging. Makes you think every time and it's just satisfying to time those shots and hear the silly screams.

Of my collection, going to have to agree with MM save the children video mode. It's hard to get to, a good dose of points, and not exactly easy to win. Plus if you can nab an extra ball during it, it's very satisfying and often a lifesaver. Those bird whacking sounds are top notch - haha!

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from RVApinballer:

Of my collection, going to have to agree with MM save the children video mode. It's hard to get to, a good dose of points, and not exactly easy to win. Plus if you can nab an extra ball during it, it's very satisfying and often a lifesaver. Those bird whacking sounds are top notch - haha!

I had MM for almost 9 months and never saw that mode a single time sadly. Sounds really cool.

#66 5 years ago

BSD for fun and skill. Waiting till the last second to shoot to try and get million shots is heart pumping.
    Fishtales for just plain fun. Hey Bob look waterskiers.

Worst: CP spitoon mode.

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

What about Dialed In’s selfie mode? I know it’s not really a mode, but it puts the players face into the pin. It’s interactive and something no other pin has done. It always seems to get everyone laughing whether it’s friends and family or on location. Seeing everyones faces is definitely entertaining- it’s juts something fun and different that’s not available on other pins

the lotto ticket is more of a "mode" then the switch frenzy, its at least a different take on the video mode

#68 5 years ago

Baby Pac Man. By far the best video mode in a pinball game!! And in color!

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

Baby Pac Man. By far the best video mode in a pinball game!! And in color!

This wins by default. But it's a bad pinball machine and a bad video game combining to make the sum of their parts even worse...

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

But it's a bad pinball machine and a bad video game combining

I disagree. There is more strategy to this game than you think. I used to feel that way until I learned the rules. And there are tricks to outsmarting those smarter ghosts!
    I really enjoy the game.

#71 5 years ago

I was always surprised Tron didn’t have a video mode at all. So much they could have done with that one.

GB has a cool video mode (don’t cross the streams)

2 years later
    #72 3 years ago

Fish tales is so outrageous, but it's also why it's one of my favorites.

#73 3 years ago

I heard a rumor that AC/DC was supposed to have a video mode but for whatever reason it was never put in the code.

#74 3 years ago

No Fear, Dirt Bike.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-video-mode/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.