(Topic ID: 222068)

Best vendor to buy The new MBR remake from?

By john041160

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by heme
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cheap-pros (resized).jpg
tumblr_nwl2awdJUi1qb79r8o3_500.gif
93B18C8E-4C0B-4E0B-ACB2-634F379B8A1C.jpeg
CD703C43-A702-49E1-96DD-889FCC349FCA.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmonk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

A distributor needs to move in to Delaware... No state sales tax there.

The sales tax will be required to be collected based on the state and local taxes of the BUYER not the distributor. In short, it will be a MESS to comply with.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

What's the minimum price on pros now?

Probably $25 on a slow afternoon.

cheap-pros (resized).jpgcheap-pros (resized).jpg
#74 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Yeah, it will be extremely difficult for small business owners. Not only is there state, but also county and sometimes even city taxes. Wisconsin is 5.00% sales tax. Sauk county (where I live) is another 0.50%. Wisconsin dells (local tourist trap) is another 0.10%. My local home depot charges 5.60%,where as the Menards (midwest home improvement store) is 5.50%. I know lots of other places have much higher sales taxes, but I am just illustrating how difficult and time consuming this could (will) become.

Unless there is a clearinghouse that handles the payments to each state/locality, it will be essentially impossible to be fully compliant if you're a small guy. Huge mess incoming.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Web shops on platforms like Shopify have integrated tools to figure it out for retail stores. I have one on that platform. But yeah if it’s more phone, email sales, you’ll need some POS tools to figure it out.

I'm not talking about figuring out how much to charge, I'm talking about actually making the accrued tax monthly or quarterly payment to the states/counties/cities/districts. THAT will be a mess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmonk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-vendor-to-buy-the-new-mbr-remake-from?tu=pinmonk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.