Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by russdx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

XzYDPFG (resized).jpg
    DSCF0201 (resized).JPG
    DSCF0198 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1026 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1024 (resized).JPG
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180211_105311 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7049 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1866 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1865 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1842 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1841 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago

I have a 2009 Chevy Traverse and it's an amazing pin hauler. Once you have the pin in there, it has enough room for your dolly and any other equipment. The only pins that are trouble are Gottlieb System 3 games. They're just a little too tall and the head needs to be removed and slid forward a bit to clear the light fixture. For my next vehicle, I'm really thinking about a Subaru Outback. It's got all the cargo room of my traverse but it's lower so less lifting. I also have an aging dog and it's getting harder for him to jump into the back of the Traverse as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-vehicle-for-picking-up-pins-?tu=jwo825 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.