6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2195.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking for recommendations on getting a medusa playfield restored and cleared I don't have a ton of money and would prefer to have someone fairly close to TN.
Suggestions?

IMG_2195.JPGIMG_2195.JPG

#2 6 years ago

From what I can see in your picture it won't take much. Your very lucky.

#3 6 years ago

Have you tried reaching out to Captain Neo or HSA pinball? Both offer tiered services so you can choose the amount of effort and spending on a particular playfield.

#4 6 years ago

I haven't due to distance, but I definately think CaptainNeo is gonna be who I try and work with at this point..

#5 6 years ago

looks better than most, but it also looks like the entry channel is chewed up pretty good. If all that text is blown through (can't tell in those pics) that could expensive quickly.

#6 6 years ago

You should buy my CPR gold Medusa for $850..

Then sell this one for 300ish

Presto.. a new PF for $550 =).

With that said I think Neo is one of the better values in restoring a PF. I still gotta get him my defender PF

#7 6 years ago

CaptainNeo , I'll take some better pics. In good lighting and break it into sections, close up. I can't recall if the text is badly damaged.

If you wouldn't mind reviewing, and giving me an idea what you think is best.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-value-for-playfield-restorations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.