Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Marc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best state for pinball?”

• Michigan 27 votes
      13%
    • Illinois 35 votes
      17%
    • Pennsylvania 34 votes
      16%
    • Colorado 14 votes
      7%
    • Wisconsin 4 votes
      2%
    • California 18 votes
      9%
    • Oregon 16 votes
      8%
    • New York 8 votes
      4%
    • Texas 53 votes
      25%

(209 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Mar24-s.png
    doh.gif
    !!!!facepalm.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wrkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 9 years ago

I started my decent into Pinball collecting after my divorce about 3 years ago. Of all the pinball machines to begin with, I started with a Spectra IV. As I worked on the machine I learned about the mistakes that everyone makes starting out (Just cause you can turn the head lights on doesn't mean that POS Dodge will run!) and along the way I found a fantastic group of people here in my home state of TEXAS. I'm sure there are great pinball people in every state but the guys and gals here gave me to confidence to initiate a business where we could share of love of the machines.

In January of 2012 we opened The Game Preserve since that time I have met so many awesome people. It is these great people that gave us (the owners) the confidence to increase our personal risk and move to a new location and more than quadruple our space and expenses. As our success continues, we see our names pop up on BBS threads, Facebook post and hear it mentioned in passing at the various Expos, Festivals and Palloozas.

It is because of these great people more than the availability of games that make Texas the very best in Pinball. To all my fellow Texas Pinball fanatics, groupies and friends I extend my honest heartfelt thanks.

Rusty

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wrkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-us-state-for-pinball-improved-poll?tu=wrkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.