Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by bradbot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

In my opinion the best two machines for around 2500.00 ea would have to be Funhouse and White Water. Although I cant seem to find either of them for sale around here for a decent price.

#2 13 years ago

I like Tommy and The Shadow for that range. I agree FH is a great machine also

#3 13 years ago

I think all the games listed above can be had under $2500, some quite a bit under.

#4 13 years ago

I purchased a FH from local vending machine co. for $2400 in November. It's not collector quality but every little thing works and I'm OK with it. The machine is soooo rewarding because of the little Rudy comments that are not spoken until you earn them. After midnight, when you get the ball into the trap door, He screams bloody murder, I just love that game! "Hey, it's lunch time... get yourself a hot dog!"

P.S. Of course Bride of Pinbot is good too. I am also looking for a High Speed II.

#6 13 years ago

Off the top of my head, and in no particular order- For $2500:

1). Decent TAF
    2). Nice, but perhaps not HUO/collector quality, ST:TNG
    3). Nice NGG
    4). Good CftBL
    5). Really nice WH2O
    6). Good FH
    7). Sorry, but no frame of reference on Shadow...

#7 13 years ago

An TAF under $2500??? One of us is living in the TZ. My local price is $4000

#8 13 years ago

"An TAF under $2500??? One of us is living in the TZ. My local price is $4000"

Oh! That is regrettable... Pins are such odd commodities as they, and their associated prices, seem to be regionally determined. I happen to be in the SE portion of the US and it seems like there is a decent, albeit somewhat small, dedicated pin/arcade group. With that, there seem to be a fair number of pins around thus it is possible to get some good deals on occasion. Yet we still have our crazy sales, such as those seen with MB and MM.

For what it is worth, I was lucky enough to buy a decent TAF last summer for $2000US but it needed a fair amount of work (thankfully there was little mylar issues and Mansion wear). I also found a local TZ in very good condition for $2800US. Yet I fully admit that I spend a lot of time looking around so that I might find a decent buy (although I have been burnt before).

#9 13 years ago

An TAF under $2500??? One of us is living in the TZ. My local price is $4000

There are a ton of TAF out there....If you are patient enough you can get a decent one for $2500.....nothing HUO but a very decent example.

#10 13 years ago

I am living in the wrong part of the country. I paid 3600 for my TAF last year and I thought it was a buy

#11 13 years ago

YIKES! I am trying to buy a HS with a trashed back glass from the local vending machine company and he won't come off of $1200. (Omaha Nebraska region). As far as investing is concerned, I have turned my back on the stock market for over three years now. Gold, Silver, Guns, and Pins. They only go up in value.

#12 13 years ago

I just realized... Omaha has a strong and vibrant economy, and has been one of the least effected cities resulting from the housing bubble burst. That likely keeps our local pins off of the market. Anyone else have recommended Craig's list cities where pins are dirt cheap?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-two-machines-around-250000-ea and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.