Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bridget_loves_bernie (resized).jpg
the-fugitive-barry-morse-with-a-crazed-bruce-dern (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 4 years ago

Came here to say Newhart too lol.
Seinfeld ending was just a let down after such a great run.

#48 4 years ago

Anybody else get sucked in on the Sun run of Breaking Bad? Already watched the series twice, but one Sun last month there I am, watching season 2, all freakin day long. Still have about 6 episodes to go in the last season. When fuckface Todd shows up, my interest starts to wane.
But goddamn, for me, that was the greatest series ever. Cinematography, acting, the writing, man, it had it all.

#49 4 years ago

And Cheers.

#55 4 years ago

Man, the Shield was so good.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And walking back taking the time to straighten coach's picture of Geronimo on the wall.
LTG : )

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

The Game of Thrones could have been epic but they really fucked that one up. So much so I could care less if I ever see another episode.

Well that's good Yuri cause they're won't be anymore.

#108 4 years ago

Rewatch it bruh.
It was actually perfect.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not a Ricky Hitler fan, eh?

Haha forgot about that line.
Not many fictional characters can emotionally draw me in enough to despise them. Youngster was fan fuckin tabulous, such a great actor. But after he shot that kid man goddamit.
Fuck off Todd.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

The Game of Thrones could have been epic but they really fucked that one up. So much so I could care less if I ever see another episode.

Miss ya bro hope we can rectify that soon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-tv-series-endings?tu=gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.