Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bridget_loves_bernie (resized).jpg
the-fugitive-barry-morse-with-a-crazed-bruce-dern (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 4 years ago

Sopranos is an easy no. 1 for me. Breaking Bad was right up there too. In both cases I went back years later and rewatched the finales, then got sucked in and ended up watching the entire series again.

I also really liked the Battlestar Galactica (2004) final episode.

I was a huge Seinfeld fan but had stopped watching by the time the finale rolled around and didn't see it until years later. It's nowhere close to being one of the best episodes they made (it's not even the best episode of the pretty weak final season), but I'm not sure it was the catastrophe it was made out to be at the time.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Unbelievable...you might be, no way to prove this, but you might be the only person on planet Earth that thinks that! Kidding, maybe reverse watch is the way to go. Loved the series, ending sort of ruined the entire experience for me.

Lost started extremely strong, first season is right up there with the best start to any show I've seen and the transition into the second season was masterful. But the wheels fell off for good a few seasons before the finale, so I didn't take it too hard when they weren't able to tie everything together at the end.

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

As long as you're not saying the extended version of the BSG Finale. That version felt like it was never going to end.

What's the extended version of the BSG Finale? Would that have been the one I saw on Netflix? Or did they repackage it as a separate thing?

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

When fuckface Todd shows up, my interest starts to wane.

Not a Ricky Hitler fan, eh?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-tv-series-endings?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.