Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bridget_loves_bernie (resized).jpg
the-fugitive-barry-morse-with-a-crazed-bruce-dern (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from rennervision:

Interesting how many people are saying Seinfeld when I remember the finale being universally hated after it first aired.

I dont't know what people are expecting from the Comedy finale but yeah they did not like it. Had a ton of characters coming back, got to revised a ton of shit, it was great.

Sapranos of course is a great idea that just missed the mark a bit. Personally I thought the end should have had some more male erotica with johnny Cakes but I might be in the minority.

#102 4 years ago

St Elsewhere certainly has one of the most polarizing endings.

It remains one of the best series of all time, especially if you have medical training.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

What's the extended version of the BSG Finale? Would that have been the one I saw on Netflix? Or did they repackage it as a separate thing?

It was never aired. It's on the Season 4.5 DVD set on DVD#4 along with the last two episodes. You're not missing much. It had a bunch of stuff added on after they reach "Earth" that just sucked the life out of the ending.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The finale of Bridget Loves Bernie has to be one of the all time greats.
Where they get a divorce and then she figures out she is a lesbian.[quoted image]

That’s how Bob “Heart” Amedola will end...they break up and he realizes he’s white.

#105 4 years ago

I’m going to jump into the future a couple years and predict Better Call Saul. The trajectory of that show is just unstoppable.

My current favorite series finale is a tie between Justified and Halt and Catch Fire. Both were subtle, melancholy, and gave satisfying closure to all three leads.

Other greats have already been mentioned here multiple times: The Wire, Breaking Bad, MASH, The Shield, STtNG. I was just a couple years too young to understand Newhart’s ending, but I can still remember my dad freaking out when it aired.

#106 4 years ago

The Game of Thrones could have been epic but they really fucked that one up. So much so I could care less if I ever see another episode.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

The Game of Thrones could have been epic but they really fucked that one up. So much so I could care less if I ever see another episode.

Well that's good Yuri cause they're won't be anymore.

#108 4 years ago

Rewatch it bruh.
It was actually perfect.

#109 4 years ago

The Deuce ending was good. Another vote for Six Feet under and Halt and catch fire...

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not a Ricky Hitler fan, eh?

Haha forgot about that line.
Not many fictional characters can emotionally draw me in enough to despise them. Youngster was fan fuckin tabulous, such a great actor. But after he shot that kid man goddamit.
Fuck off Todd.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well that's good Yuri cause they're won't be anymore.

Ha ha, I meant if I ever watch the series again. NOT!!

#112 4 years ago

'Crime Story' from the 80s, one of my fave shows. Finale of the last episode of second season, every biggie cast member is on a plane that practically nosedives into the ocean so you don't know who lives or dies. Then NBC cancelled it.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Miss ya bro hope we can rectify that soon.

1 month later
#114 4 years ago

I thought The Hawaii 5-0 finale was very good last night. That’s 2 of my favorite dramas done.

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-tv-series-endings/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.