AC-DC-ac-dc-rgb-to-bgr.png
acdc3.JPG
ACDC2.JPG
acdc1.JPG
acdc_pinball_premium_translite.jpg
ACDC_Premium_w-Translite.jpg
AC-DC-ac-dc-8277118-1600-1200.jpg
TAF_update_1-19-13_002.JPG
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Best art match IMO and this one is signed by SR...so it gets shown off.
Also going red t-molding when I find some.

TAF_update_1-19-13_002.JPGTAF_update_1-19-13_002.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Just purchased from e-pay.
But thanks could have saved me some cash.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I helped Chad get one of these with that new in box quality. Sure wish I had more ACDC for Christmas best new pin in years even the PRO is good, even great for the price. Still fun aftr 8 months.

That version looks good on your Premium.

#5 11 years ago

I really want that translite. Way better!

#6 11 years ago

It would be awesome if there was an off market mirrored back glass available for premiums. Would sell like hot cakes.

#7 11 years ago

This backglass is better than the premium version. I cant stand the premium translight, so much so that its the biggest reason I dont have one.

#8 11 years ago

That is what I have on my premium got it from a fellow pinsider in a deal with my JD

#9 11 years ago

Please post pics once you get the red t molding! Also I would love to see a LTBR translite on a premium.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Please post pics once you get the red t molding! Also I would love to see a LTBR translite on a premium.

Will post by the weeekend.
Almost went chrome on this one but with the metal work needed for the lock down went against it.
That and the fact that my chrome guy had my stuff for two months and never touched it.
So my would be chorme trim went on Tron in blue.

#11 11 years ago

Agreed!!! I actually won a pro translite at California Extreme and swapped out the translite in my premium to look like yours. Love it!

#12 11 years ago

I love the one in the Premium.

#13 11 years ago

+1 for tmolding .com I order from there atleast once a month for our stuff.

#14 11 years ago

Funny I switched my Pro to the premium one. I would really like a LTBR one but just a translite

#15 11 years ago

I love the fact that Rosie is in the pro trans light but prefer the premium overall.

#16 11 years ago

Yeah that is the first thing I am gonna look to change on my premium when it comes in. I do not like the premium translite. Would love to find an LE translite but doubt that will ever happen so will have to settle for a pro.

#17 11 years ago

Wonder if alternate translites will come out? Think I would prefer something like this.....

AC-DC-ac-dc-8277118-1600-1200.jpgAC-DC-ac-dc-8277118-1600-1200.jpg

#18 11 years ago

I would take the one above for sure. That's what should have been there in the first place. I just don't like having images of shirtless guys in my gameroom.

#19 11 years ago

Anybody here who can photoshop to see what above image would look like on the Premium?

#20 11 years ago

Anybody here who can photoshop to see what above image would look like on the Premium?

Ask & ye' shall receive

ACDC_Premium_w-Translite.jpgACDC_Premium_w-Translite.jpg

#21 11 years ago

It might be good on BIBLE but not on the Prem.

#22 11 years ago

Nice try but i dislike the mix of blue and red, sorry. Can you perhaps change the acdc with lightning from blue to red to match the red styling of the premium?

There has been a thread from markmon i believe on an alternate translite he made for acdc with bells and 'monsters'. Try search function

#23 11 years ago

Very good photoshop skills

And it just doesn't really work and makes what is on the premium better than I thought!

#24 11 years ago

I love the original Premium translite on mine. Never really thought about wanting anything else.

#25 11 years ago

I think I would keep the Premium translite as it pulls all the existing artwork together. Prefer it to the Pro.

acdc_pinball_premium_translite.jpgacdc_pinball_premium_translite.jpg

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

+1 for tmolding .com I order from there atleast once a month for our stuff.

When I built my Mame cabinet I bought my t-molding from these guys as well (tmolding.com)

Also that AC/DC that is above, these guys could print it up>>http://www.gameongrafix.com/products/pinball-translite

#27 11 years ago

Yah, that blue electric one doesn't look correct on the premium but, a quick search yields many that would. Here are a couple of my favorites from a 30 second search.

acdc1.JPGacdc1.JPG ACDC2.JPGACDC2.JPG acdc3.JPGacdc3.JPG

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Ask & ye' shall receive

Alright Fattrain, lets see the above on the machine

#29 11 years ago

I love the one shapeshifter posted. Here's the same image with red and blue transposed

AC-DC-ac-dc-rgb-to-bgr.pngAC-DC-ac-dc-rgb-to-bgr.png

#30 11 years ago

Incoming.....

acdc-2.jpgacdc-2.jpg acdc-3.jpgacdc-3.jpg

#31 11 years ago

^The first one is sweet!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

^The first one is sweet!

Agreed! The flaming one with the faces is my favorite so far...

#33 11 years ago

Now you got it. Those 2 machines look great.

#34 11 years ago

There's also a pinball "flipper" in the bay area who has an ePay auction for a custom one he did... Not a fan personally....

ebay.com link: AC DC Pinball Alternate Translite

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Agreed! The flaming one with the faces is my favorite so far...

Agreed.

#36 11 years ago

markmon has the best ACDC Premium translight I've seen...it is this image.

AC-DC-HELLS-BELLS-T-shirt_65105753_0.jpgAC-DC-HELLS-BELLS-T-shirt_65105753_0.jpg

#37 11 years ago

Wow, fattrain that looks awesome. Im sure we could get game on graffix to make the first one with the flames.

#38 11 years ago

Wow, fattrain that looks awesome. Im sure we could get game on graffix to make the first one with the flames.

The best resolution version of that graphic I can find is this one. It's 1920 x 1442 @ 72dpi. Perhaps a "printing guy" can chime in here but that might not be big enough to work on a Translite without having it look pixelated.

NOTE: Looks like using this site to print your custom translite they recommend at least 200dpi. http://www.gameongrafix.com/products/pinball-translite

Flames-ACDC.jpgFlames-ACDC.jpg

#39 11 years ago

The LP cover for highway to hell is another possibility and appears to be what that the above image was likely derived from. Someone with that album in great condition, would have to provide a high quality scan. It can be labeled the custom "Highway to Hell" version. Of course as cool as it could be, it would be walking a fine line in my HH for its imagery and theme.

156469.jpg156469.jpg

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Pro translite looks epic on the premium
Epic win

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

NOTE: Looks like using this site to print your custom translite they recommend at least 200dpi. http://www.gameongrafix.com/products/pinball-translite

Sent an email with the attached fire image to Scott @ Gameongrafix asking his opinion since he prints a lot of these. I'll keep ya guys updated.

#42 11 years ago

I'm with you Hooked! I did the same to my LTBR. I liked the back glass it came with but It was missing the loud red and yellow's not to mention the corner art work of the train, Rosie and cannons. Just seemed to tie In most of the music titles within the game. I have #4 signed by SR. Anyone looking for one Steve has them available. Limited and signed up to 50 I think. Here's his link:

http://www.steveritchiepinball.com/

-Art

#43 11 years ago

Just a quick note as I've received a few emails regarding if my LTBR backslash is for sale. It's not for sale, but I appreciate checking with with me as I likely would have done the same. Thanks.

#44 11 years ago

Bump for a great thread, anymore suggestions?

1 week later
#45 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Will post by the weeekend.
Almost went chrome on this one but with the metal work needed for the lock down went against it.
That and the fact that my chrome guy had my stuff for two months and never touched it.
So my would be chorme trim went on Tron in blue.

Got any pics yet?

#46 11 years ago

Nah still in the box just waiting....right next to the TAF waiting for ramp install .....which is next to Hulk with proto ramp lighting project...in the middle of a room that will host a Super Bowl crowd Sunday.....AHHHH!

#47 11 years ago

Just installed a ton of mods myself, still waiting for my pro translite and Mckee topper! I was lucky my parts came in before the superbowl. My buddys are going to drop stink pickles when they see my tricked premium!

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

The best resolution version of that graphic I can find is this one. It's 1920 x 1442 @ 72dpi. Perhaps a "printing guy" can chime in here but that might not be big enough to work on a Translite without having it look pixelated.

without a doubt the best one

#49 11 years ago

ta da.
Have a spare set will make a FS post.

100_0045.JPG100_0045.JPG 100_0052.JPG100_0052.JPG

#50 11 years ago

Wow, that red really changes the look.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-translite-match-imo-acdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.