Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by dmieczko
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

Williams Whirlwind pinball machine review, i think its the BEST system 11 pinball machine ever, do you agree with me?
Link to review:

#3 6 months ago

Yep

#5 6 months ago

My WW arrived yesterday...with bent/twisted rear legs and sideways leg leveler, so I'm waiting on new legs before playing it much (planning to tear it down and restore the cab anyway, and add chrome armor/hips mirror blades--I have the Radcals on hand).

I do think WW is the best system 11 of the ones with Bad-Cats-like sound effects. Bad Cats being an iconic machine for me, as my greatest early nostalgia for pinball is the sounds of that game, and the backglass animation...but Bad Cats doesn't seem fun enough to own long term.

However, it'll have to dethrone Swords of Fury for System 11 overall...shall see.

#6 6 months ago

It is. Taxi is right up there with it, but WW is the king.

#7 6 months ago

You are right guys. Taxi is actually an amazing sys11 pin.

I have bought a Radical, unseen, know nothing about that pin, anyone here tried it? How will you rate it compared to WW?

#8 6 months ago

My favorites are probably DINER and Banzai Run...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside