Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RipleYYY
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

88283D8E-7DDF-4137-8547-FB9F1D35F9E9 (resized).jpeg
    CBD88AB6-3369-4513-94E0-051DFCED5335 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jmckune.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I have a bigger space, so naturally looking to fill it with more pinball goodness. Not exactly sure what game I want to go after though. I love the system 11 era because let’s face it, for the $, the entertainment value is hard to beat. The game room currently has Bad Cats, Dr. Dude, Whirlwind, Fire!, Earthshaker in the system 11 category and would like to get some suggestions. I’m currently thinking that a Transporter, RG, MA, or EATPM would look nice. Transporter looks interesting mostly because of the rarity and weird art and I haven’t gotten to play it. Feel free to suggest others I haven’t mentioned that would compliment these games and the few WPC I already have. Thanks!

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

High speed big time classic.
    Space Shuttle always good.
    EATPM is pretty pricey these days

That’s kinda why EATPM has dropped lower on my list. I like it, but not sure if it’s worth the $ people are asking these days.

#8 1 year ago

I had a Taxi before. I halfway regret selling it. I had installed a hardtop on it so the playfield looked super nice. Cabinet was horrid though and I did not feel like redoing that. Swords is pretty high up on the list as well, also haven’t gotten to play that one. Only one I can say for sure is out is Banzai Run for 2 reasons. 1, insane price on that one and 2 I’m lawlor heavy at the moment

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

dr dude and it's not even close

I already own this

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Pinbot would be my first suggestion...but diner, taxi, and high speed should all be on your radar. All are heavily underpriced games.

Now here’s the kicker, yes I love Pinbot. I’m torn on if I should go with that or Jackbot though. There is a Jackbot for sale locally. Ultimate goal is to have all 30 system 11 machines so Jackbot would obviously get in the way of that unless I wanted to have it and Pinbot

#35 1 year ago

If I had like a tier list for ones I wanted top tier would be Swords of Fury, Transporter, Diner, Mousin Around, Rollergames, Radical, and Black Knight 2000. Mid tier would be Elvira, Space Station, Big Guns, Pinbot, Cyclone, and High speed. Low tier unless amazing deal would be Banzai Run, Jokerz, Riverboat Gambler, Millionaire, F-14, Police Force, Game Show, Pool sharks, Bugs Bunny, Road Kings. Taxi, although I love it I’ve already had one so would prefer getting ones I haven’t had before getting another one of those

2 weeks later
    #37 1 year ago

Well guys I made a pickup just now! I’d say I checked an elusive title off the list!

CBD88AB6-3369-4513-94E0-051DFCED5335 (resized).jpegCBD88AB6-3369-4513-94E0-051DFCED5335 (resized).jpeg

#40 1 year ago

The other games preparing to accept transporter into the collection!

88283D8E-7DDF-4137-8547-FB9F1D35F9E9 (resized).jpeg88283D8E-7DDF-4137-8547-FB9F1D35F9E9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jmckune.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-system-11-i-dont-have?tu=Jmckune and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.