Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 328 posts
  • 170 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by dozer1
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

72532496300__54B7D0BF-4C0D-42CF-BAAE-677D68FFD3F4 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5930 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0174 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8118 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8119 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpg
    D357A0F6-1A93-4CFB-940E-FBC97E7E3CB0 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0112 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0113 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8667 (resized).jpg
    MilliVanilli.jpg
    IMG_2214-1024.JPG
    IMG_2213-1024.JPG
    IMG_2212-1024.JPG
    There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
    #51 11 years ago

1. Diner
    2. Whirlwind
    3. PinBot

#52 11 years ago

I have not played them all, but Pinbot, Diner, Whirlwind and Jokerz! are my favorites. Jokerz gets absolutley no love at all.

#53 11 years ago

1. Whirlwind
    2. Taxi
    3. Swords of Fury
    4. Cyclone

#54 11 years ago

F-14 = Steve Ritchie on his mean streak

#55 11 years ago

Eatpm / Taxi

#56 11 years ago

Banzai Run
    Whirlwind
    Diner
    Transporter

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from MagicMako:

SoF .....Lionman!!!!

Its actually pronounced LIONMAN!!!!!!!! and yes swords of fury is the clear winner here. To everyone who voted for a different game lionman knows who you are and he's coming for you be afraid be very afraid .

#58 11 years ago

Ok, here are the standings so far by mere MENTIONS in this thread... There were no weighted values given for preferences and there is nothing scientific about this post. I needed a break from grading homework in my Statistics class and had the spreadsheet open.

2 Bad Cats
    8 Banzai Run
    0 Big Guns
    6 Black Knight 2000
    0 Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball
    4 Cyclone
    10 Diner
    4 Dr dude
    6 Earthshaker
    6 Elvira ATPM
    7 F-14 Tomcat
    1 Fire!
    0 Game Show
    1 Grand Lizard
    8 High Speed
    3 Jokerz!
    0 Millionaire
    2 Mousin' Around!
    10 Pin*Bot
    1 Police Force
    0 Pool Sharks
    3 Radical!
    0 Riverboat Gambler
    0 Road Kings
    5 Rollergames
    4 Space Station
    9 Swords of Fury
    16 Taxi
    2 Transporter
    21 Whirlwind

#59 11 years ago

pinbot,f-14,sword of fury.system 11 simply the best !!!

#60 11 years ago

Someone should post a poll w all system 11s on it

#61 11 years ago

SOF
    Bk2000
    Space Station
    Banzai Run
    Pinbot
    Diner
    Taxi
    Elvira....

#62 11 years ago

Top 5 based on results, so far

1) Whirlwind (21)
    2) Taxi (16)
    3) Pin*Bot (10)
    4) Diner (10)
    5) High Speed (8)

Can't believe it, and Diner beat out F-14? Am I the only one that played all these tiltes recently? It's like when Milli Vanilli won the grammy. HS takes 5th. Robbed.

MilliVanilli.jpgMilliVanilli.jpg

#63 11 years ago

Actually, HS takes 6th, SoF had 9 votes!

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Actually, HS takes 6th, SoF had 9 votes!

Last count it was 5th. Numbers are getting updated. Even worse.

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

Top 5 based on results, so far
    1) Whirlwind (21)
    2) Taxi (16)
    3) Pin*Bot (10)
    4) Diner (10)
    5) High Speed (8)
    Can't believe it, and Diner beat out F-14? Am I the only one that played all these tiltes recently? It's like when Milli Vanilli won the grammy. HS takes 5th. Robbed.

Attachments MilliVanilli.jpg (145.9 KB, 0 downloads) 31 minutes old

This is like a mini-Pinside rankings within Pinside, which is blowing my mind. As the people that know HS should be number 1, we should create a thread pointing out how these rankings in this thread are wrong.

#66 11 years ago

I would have to go with Whirlwind,SOF, Cyclone.

#67 11 years ago

Top 5 I would vote rollergames, taxi, whirlwind, bk2000, cyclone. Earthshaker a close 6th

#68 11 years ago

Isn't Black Rose a System 11 pin as well?

#69 11 years ago

Whirlwind, Bad Cats, High Speed....... ah hell I like all sys 11 games. They are all great games.

#70 11 years ago

BANZAI run, whirlwind, taxi,f-14,space station, pinbot . in that order

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Someone should post a poll w all system 11s on it

I think a poll can only have 9 choices. After a day or two I'll make a cut to the top 9 and have a winner-take-all for System 11 champ!

#72 11 years ago

Yes best era in pinball Sytem 11's- even like them better then the new Sterns. My vote is High Speed it was the pin that got me hooked when I was a teen.

#73 11 years ago

It's a tough thing too as probably most haven't played them all, so they're biased on what they've played and own.

#74 11 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Blackbeard said:Someone should post a poll w all system 11s on it
    I think a poll can only have 9 choices. After a day or two I'll make a cut to the top 9 and have a winner-take-all for System 11 champ!

Or you could just look at the pinside top 100 and see that whirlwind is the highest rated system 11 game. That seems easier to me.

#75 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

bcgameguide said:

Or you could just look at the pinside top 100 and see that Whirlwind is the highest rated system 11 game. That seems easier to me.

Indeed. But that would be way too easy.

#76 11 years ago

Well Ive played half of em sofar but i must say the ones I Intend to own as perminent additions to my collection are...

Banzai Run
    Swords Of Fury
    F14
    Space Station
    Bk2k

I think they have nice Themes and have nice gameplay I just need to obtain BK2K and Banzai Run yet i have the other 3 already

#77 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

davewth said:

bcgameguide said:
    Or you could just look at the pinside top 100 and see that Whirlwind is the highest rated system 11 game. That seems easier to me.
    Indeed. But that would be way too easy.

According to the profiles, it looks like a lot of members don't rate games, but do chime in when it's on a post. I think you'll have to take both into effect.

#78 11 years ago

Pinbot and High Speed for me. There 2 are the best by far.

#79 11 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

My top "11", 'System 11' games...
    1) EATPM
    2) Whirlwind
    3) Pin*Bot
    4) Radical!
    5) Rollergames or F-14 (Depending on the Ritchie mood.)
    6) SOF
    7) Taxi
    8- Transporter
    9) Cyclone
    10) GL, Diner, BK2K in a three way tie! []
    11) Earthshaker

Nimble, although I usually agree with many of your opinions I don't think you can rate this list without Banzai Run at least near the top. For me, it is hard to beat a System 11 game period. I don't know if it was SR in his prime or some other great minds but if I had to vote for an era or Pins by system there would be no doubt that System 11 Pins would be on top.

#80 11 years ago

Nice call JW honestly my favorites would be system 11 or Bally 80-82 would be a tie depending on my mood I think the bally of my prefered era have the best art and originality bally realy went to some trouble to come up with revolutionary ideas and originality and in my opinion have just about the best quality of detailed art outta all pinballs in this era
    but also in my opinion system 11 was the last best run of true pinball machines before what i consider the toys era not to say i dont want and like dmd but the system 11 were true players all the new stern just annoy me all made to sell off movie themes and i dont like stern personaly becouse they are thieves in my opinion stole from bally back in the day, stole from williams now base machines off popular themes but i personaly believe they lack gameplay.
    to my understanding stern has no intentions of ever doing anything different with their current boardset or programming where the wizard of OZ will be revolutionary and a changing system granted the oz theme i dont think i love but i respect someone doing something different.

#81 11 years ago

My 2 keeper games are Road Kings and Pool Sharks and I loved my Transporter also. Big Guns and Gameshow were fun , too. Did not care for Dr. Dude or F-14 (and I'm a Richie fan).
    Bob

#82 11 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

I don't think you can rate this list without Banzai Run at least near the top.

When I can find one that plays 100% I'll be sure to give it a bump. All the other times playing Banzai Run on location, have ended with tears and frustration. Don't get me wrong, I like the "IdEa" of Banzai Run's gameplay, but if we're talking moto theme... Blackwater 100 edges it out (for me) gameplay-wise.

I agree though Jww, System 11 pins are pretty hard to beat pound for pound when it comes to $$$ spent for quality pinball!

#83 11 years ago

Chalk-up another one for Whirlwind. I was looking for this game for about a year and purchased one recently. I've got several hundred games logged on mine and I still love it. Thanks, Pat Lawlor.

Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#85 11 years ago

Diner
    whirlwind
    radical

#86 11 years ago

Earthshaker
    Whirlwind
    F-14

#87 11 years ago

1. Banzai Run
    2. Taxi
    3. Whirlwind
    4. Diner
    5. Mousin' Around

Pinbot and High Speed don't make the list for me as I prefer their WPC updates (Jack*Bot and Getaway).

#88 11 years ago

Banzai Run
    Swords Of Fury
    High Speed
    Black Knight 2000
    Space Station

2 weeks later
    #89 11 years ago

i just picked up a police force and I think it's fantastic. The other ones I really like are cyclone, high speed, and pinbot.

#90 11 years ago

1 Whirlwind
    2 Earthshaker
    3 Black Knight 2000
    4 High Speed
    5 Rollergames

http://www.system11.org/media/fire_media_p7.html

#91 11 years ago

That is the nicest Banzai Run Ive ever seen!

#92 11 years ago

I'd rank these as: Black Knight 2000 (own it), Earthshaker, Swords of Fury (own it), Pin-Bot, Whirlwind, Banzai Run, High Speed, Rollergames, Cyclone, F-14 Tomcat for my top 10.

#93 11 years ago

BK2K, Pin*Bot, Earthshaker, Whirlwind. However those titles are AWESOME! I've never been blessed with an opportunity to play Banzai Run (which I think I might think is the best by the videos I've seen)

#94 11 years ago

Rollergames, followed by Radical! as a close second..

#95 11 years ago

I own Rollergames if that means anything.
    I want a Space Station, Swords of Fury, and possibly a Whirlwind.

Right now I guess my list would be
    #1 Swords of Fury
    #2 Rollergames
    #3 Space Station
    #4 Whirlwind

People often poo-poo Rollergames, but I love the theme and the layout is almost the same as High Speed.

#96 11 years ago

It's Space Station for me. Of course I'm somewhat biased since it's the first pinball machine I've ever owned.

#97 11 years ago

So where does Space Shuttle fit in?

I mean there were only what, three system 9 pins made? I say throw the system 9 pins in to the mix as well (I think Comet and Sorcerer were the other two?)

2 months later
    #98 11 years ago

1.POLICE FORCE (I am biased)
    2.Pinbot
    3.Taxi

never cared much for Whirlwind.......

#99 11 years ago

Swords of Fury, Earthshaker, High Speed

#100 11 years ago

Whirlwind, by far. LOVE this game. I've been playing mine virtually non-stop and still haven't got enough of it. Ha-ha! I'd follow this up with Banzai Run. So innovative.

Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-system-11-game/page/2?hl=pinhead2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.