7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MilliVanilli.jpg
    IMG_2214-1024.JPG
    IMG_2213-1024.JPG
    IMG_2212-1024.JPG

There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 7 years ago

I love system 11 games, so what is your favorite! Here is a list of 'em and please let me know if this list is wrong or needs a title added to the list.

Bad Cats
    Banzai Run
    Big Guns
    Black Knight 2000
    Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball
    Cyclone
    Diner
    Dr Dude
    Earthshaker
    Elvira ATPM
    F-14 Tomcat
    Fire!
    Game Show
    Grand Lizard
    High Speed
    Jokerz!
    Millionaire
    Mousin' Around!
    Pin*Bot
    Police Force
    Pool Sharks
    Radical!
    Riverboat Gambler
    Road Kings
    Rollergames
    Space Station
    Swords of Fury
    Taxi
    Transporter
    Whirlwind

Personally, I would love a Dr. Dude in my collection. I have never played a Fire! game that was working well enough to know if I would like it or not. Jokerz! and Mousin' Around! are fun - I have toyed with the idea of having games with "!" in the name. That would be...Radical!

#3 7 years ago

My favorite is Pin*Bot. It's the game that really got me hooked on pinball back in high school.

#4 7 years ago

WhirlWind

#5 7 years ago

Whirlwind is my favorite but Jokerz! is my sleeper pick. My local arcade had that along with Whirlwind, Pinbot and Funhouse and it got played just as much as any of those others, possibly more.

#6 7 years ago

Bk2k for the win.

#8 7 years ago

Earthshaker, Swords of Fury are my favorites at present. F14 and Highspeed are the other 2 I played, and are fun...

#9 7 years ago
    #10 7 years ago

SoF .....Lionman!!!!

#11 7 years ago

That's a tricky one bc it's actually wpc and not system 11

#12 7 years ago

Fire or Whirlwind for me I think.

For the lulz we could include a lot of DE games which are cloned hardware Then it'd be Torpedo Alley, no question.

#13 7 years ago

banzai run by a land slide

#14 7 years ago

If FH and BoP are out, I might have to vote for Taxi, though Pinbot would be the sentimental favorite.

runners up: WW and SoF

#15 7 years ago

I was always firmly in Elvira's and Taxi's corners until Game Galaxy Nashville brought in Radical! That game is fantastic and is clearly my number 1 sys11 now. It's so packed with stuff and campy goodness it's unbelievable. Check out these pics!

IMG_2212-1024.JPG IMG_2213-1024.JPG IMG_2214-1024.JPG

#17 7 years ago

Only played about 5 on the list, but Earthshaker is my favorite. Simple, but a game that keeps me coming back.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I love system 11 games, so what is your favorite! Here is a list of 'em and please let me know if this list is wrong or needs a title added to the list.

Sys 11 is my favorite era.

I haven't played most of them, but so far my favorite is Space Station. Taxi is really really fun too. Want them all!!!!

#19 7 years ago

I own Sof which I love. BK2K is another one of my favorites I would love to own it one day.

I thought Getaway: HS II was a sys11? I definatly love that one.

EDIT: Yeah looked up Getaway. Apparently that one has a DOT matrix display. I was playing that one so hard and enjoying it so much I never even noticed the display when I played it.

#21 7 years ago

Whirlwind , Diner, Funhouse. Honorable Mention to Rollergames and Dr Dude.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from KenH:

bcgameguide said:I love system 11 games, so what is your favorite! Here is a list of 'em and please let me know if this list is wrong or needs a title added to the list.
    Sys 11 is my favorite era.
    I haven't played most of them, but so far my favorite is Space Station. Taxi is really really fun too. Want them all!!!!

Having owned a Space Station, I can attest to its appeal. Great music and light package in a challenging pin!

#23 7 years ago

Radical is a great game - overlooked, it's a flow and ramp monster.

#24 7 years ago

I would kill for a diner , banzi run, high speed, and space station, i already have the other 4 I would kill for.

#25 7 years ago

I really enjoyed playing a Dr. Dude on location in London today.

Out of the other System 11's that I have not yet owned, I would love to have a Swords of Fury, Radical!, Taxi and a Whirlwind in my collection.

BK2K is by far my favourite System 11 though.

#26 7 years ago

I'd go with Pinbot closely followed by Swords of Fury.

#27 7 years ago

Whirlwind all the way! It's my favorite pin of all time! Then followed closely by Taxi and Earthshacker! And for the pips who said Funhouse that is not a system 11 it's a very early WPC. No worrys I made the same mistake

#28 7 years ago

Cyclone gets my vote. It is one of my keepers. Best single ball pin ever IMO.

#29 7 years ago

BK2K, EATPM, and F-14

If I had to pick one, is would probably be BK2K

#30 7 years ago

I have most of the Sys11s in my collection. My favorite era of Pinballs.

Taxi and Diner would be among my favorites. Dr Dude is also great. The reason Sys11s are so cool is the skill factor involved. Reasonably easy to understand rulesets (generally collect 5 shots on one ball, go for jackpot within 10 seconds) but oooooooh so challenging to do on a regular basis.

As opposed to my new ACDC premium which I've owned for a month and still can't figure out how the scoring works lol

Cyclone is my wife's favorite of all my Pinballs. She walks past all the DMD "gold titles" and just plays Cyclone all the time.

Banzai Run is the holy grail of Sys11s ... I have one which has been in storage for 10 years, hope to have it all fully rebuilt this year

Cool!
    Dave.

#31 7 years ago

FINE! If i can't have funhouse, I pick Diner!

#32 7 years ago

EATPM is #1 for me. Followed closely by F-14 and Taxi. Rollergames is great too but I can't get past the sounds.

#34 7 years ago

Whirlwind for me. Ohhhh, give me shelter.

#36 7 years ago

#1 - PinBot, #2 - High Speed, #3 - Taxi. These were the pins I grew up with and still love to play them.

#37 7 years ago

My top "11", 'System 11' games...
    1) EATPM
    2) Whirlwind
    3) Pin*Bot
    4) Radical!
    5) Rollergames or F-14 (Depending on the Ritchie mood.)
    6) SOF
    7) Taxi
    8- Transporter
    9) Cyclone
    10) GL, Diner, BK2K in a three way tie!
    11) Earthshaker

#38 7 years ago

Banzai Run. Not even close.

(I do have a soft spot for Swords of Fury, though).

#40 7 years ago

pinbot,high speed,mousin around,whirlwind in no specific order.
    taxi is also good. there are several i have not played. oh,i'm also fond of roller games.

#41 7 years ago

Damn, beautiful pin detroit - that's a keeper!!

#42 7 years ago

1) Diner
    2) EATPM
    3) Taxi
    4) Whirlwind
    5) Earthshaker
    6) Space Station

Those are the ones I have either owned or played quite a bit. I do hear good things about Banzia Run, which I have never played.

#43 7 years ago

i have 4 system 11's My votes
    1)Whirlwind
    2)Diner
    3)Taxi
    4)Police Force

If i owned a Banzai Run it would be on top.

#46 7 years ago

Hey,

I rather enjoy my Pin*Bot, but I haven't played anywhere near all the Sys 11s, so I'm not overly in a position to say. With that said, Pin*Bot's a good solid game, nothing too elaborate, and other than the topper, relatively inexpensive to have kicking around. There's really something to be said for System 11s: they focused on fun without being overly elaborate. And I find that really nice every once in a while.

Luke

#47 7 years ago

I gotta go WhirlWind...the game that really got me to the next level of Pinballery. HS second...just played it for an hour at my bros house tonight. So simple, so well done.

#48 7 years ago

High Speed > everything. Unlike others, my opinions are actually fact. It's a mutant power. Only I have it.

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

My top "11", 'System 11' games...

I like it, I like it! But you cheated on #5 and #10...

#50 7 years ago
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    $ 199.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 18.95
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 75.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Whitewater pinball mods
    $ 15.45
    Gameroom - Decorations
    KAHR.US Circuits
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside