Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0918141555.jpg
    199391_1883166887011_6570479_n.jpg
    totantb.jpg
    avalanche.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PB-Guy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 10 years ago

2013 Ford Edge works fine, I have hauled a dozen pins in it. I tried to get a WOZ in with the box, but just couldn't QUITE get the box in so unboxed it first. 2012 and 2013 CRV works (some of the older CRVs actually had a problem with the LENGTH of the machine due to the way the back seats folded up), Subaru Forrester also worked for me in the past, but there was a issue if you got the sunroof version, that came down a bit far for comfort. When I buy a vehicle I always bring my tape measure with me. If a pin can't fit, then I need to move on. Good luck in your decision!

#64 10 years ago

As a general statement you need 30" height by about 55" length (don't forget your shooter rod!) by 29" width. If you are only concerned about hauling one pin, generally the width and length are not the issue with any SUV or Crossover, it is the height. Remember it has to get through the back opening, there really needs to be 30" there. And don't forget sunroofs when measuring...on some vehicles they actually reduce the available height at that point. Of course we are only talking the modern, typical pins where the head comes down!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PB-Guy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-suv-or-crossover-for-hauling-pins?tu=PB-Guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.