4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chewy.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Just curious what everyone’s opinion is on what is the best Star Wars pinball machine I’ve seen a few trilogy is available but they seem to sell fast from what I have seen the data East unless it is re-done is lopsided or something not great I thought it looked like a fun game I like the spinning R2-D2 and death star there’s of course episode one which I thought was kind of weird with the computer scre just curious what everyone’s opinion is on what is the best Star Wars pinball machine I’ve seen a few trilogies available but they seem to sell fast from what I have seen the data east unless it is re-done is lopsided or somethings not great I thought it looked like a fun game I like the spinning R2-D2 and death star there’s of course episode one which I thought was kind of weird with the screen thing... Maybe someone could chime in on the game play though and if it’s fun or how deep the game goes as far as episode one then there is of course with the new one and I’ve had some experience with that I believe there is also an older original one which may be the first Star Wars pinball machine made which didn’t seem as cool... thnx

#13 4 years ago

Word thanks everybody sorry about the periods or whatever people had problems with seems like most people got the Gist anyway I thought this was pinside not Punctuation side LOL While this forum is much better As far as people answering in trying to help I’ve learned one thing from going on different forums for many different topics for a long time there’s always going to be people that bitch about punctuation and grammar LOL I just used talk to text rather than sitting there typing everything out. I guess I’ll have to start including the word. And, in my talking LOL duly noted though

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Bang for buck the Data East is best I mean really the sound is the only thing holding it back but you can put in a Pinsound which takes it to another level along with the customized code from Chad if you prefer but really there is no definite answer you really need to play them yourself and see which you like most because asking which is best to everyone is just silly kind of like not forming sentences using periods

Yeah I don’t know about all that it’s called getting an idea. As you can plainly see most people picked one machine a few picked a different one I’m pretty sure no one named the first one so only a moron wouldn’t base their choice at least loosely on what people have said.. if 20 people say one machine sucks and 20 people say another machine is the best how could you not use that at least to some extent. Sounds like you’re still just hung up on the punctuation LOL . Maybe smoke a joint or something lmao.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I guess I am in the minority , I think Episode One is the best Star Wars pin .

Yeah someone has one of those for sale right up the street from me but the screen thing just scares me for some reason maybe I need to go to his house and played a little more ..Honestly I thought the shooting the ball out of the XWing was really cool but the data East looked kind of cool as well I don’t know but having just played a few rounds of the new one I really like that too and seems like it would keep me interested for a long time.... hmmmmm choices..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richland, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Palm Springs, CA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 21.50
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-star-wars-pin?tu=tiltboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.