Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9226 (resized).PNG
    57ced8b263393bfcc559fc398afcf4a7 (resized).jpg
    1499553029077-1968582450 (resized).jpg
    braid (resized).jpg
    61b7_swingline_stapler (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

I'm in the middle of a restoration and at a point where I need to purchase a stapler for the ground braid, glass channel, pop bumper lamp socket leads, ect.
    I would like to purchase one that doesn't require an air compressor if possible. Not sure if there's an "universal" one for the jobs described above? Do I use the same-sized staples? Thanks!

You need to use a air stapler if you are going to work on pins. Especially for pf swaps. The ones posted in this thread will do, minus the Swingline lol. They are typically used for upholstery but work great for pins. You need a 22 gauge. Many lengths are available for these. You can a cheap ass pancake compressor from Harbor Freight if you're on a budget.

#16 6 years ago

If you are swapping a CPR pf, the wood they use is harder than original. Probably a hard a maple. With a manual stapler, you might end up with staples not fully seating. I tried using a manual when I first got into pinball. I was swapping a CPR Xenon and it was a disaster with the manual stapler.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-stapler?tu=lovef2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.