• 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Agent_Hero
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3lrvgx (resized).jpg
mindblow.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Over the last couple weeks my favorite radio station has been doing countdowns and throwbacks celebrating the music of the last decade all the way back to the beginning of the century. Lots of great, memorable music has been created in that time.

I'm going to start it off with this Grammy nominee from 2005. Still sounds great today.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

So all the way back to 2001

2000. Although that seems like a lifetime ago.

#15 4 years ago

Queens of the Stone Age from 2002

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

This century began January 1, 2001

Always thought it was the other way. I guess that is correct.

Makes me wonder why there was such a big fuss and party when 1999 turned to 2000

So does that also mean we are now at the end of a decade or the beginning of a new one?

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Math is hard

To be clear, until now I always thought the first century started at 0 and went to the end 99, which upon further review ends up not making any sense.

So that means we are actually in the last year of the decade, and the next one will start Jan 1 next year.

#45 4 years ago

Looking it up they say the first decade AD only had 9 years in it, yes mind blown. And you think my math is bad....

Edit- Oh snap! The latest millennium started in 2001 not 2000.

So in summary decade goes by a different rule than a century or a millennium. Lord help us!

#47 4 years ago

From 2018, the 18th year of the latest millennium and century, and the 9th year of the last decade, I give you 3 Nights by Dominic Fike.

#51 4 years ago

Keeping with theme of everybody that was wrong when we hit the year 2000. From 2014 Fall Out Boy.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Any love for Green Day? Boulevard of Broken Dreams and 21 Guns.

Yeah man. The night before New Years Eve, CW was showing the iHeart show recorded in Vegas a few weeks earlier. One amazing performance after another.

Even The Backstreet Boys were killing it. lol

Billy Joe still looks like a teenager.

#58 4 years ago

Miley is a true American treasure.

#59 4 years ago

One more from that iHeart show. Cage The Elephant

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from kguenther6:

Most songs of this century suck.

3lrvgx (resized).jpg3lrvgx (resized).jpg

2 months later
#74 4 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-songs-of-the-21st-century-so-far?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.