5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Agent_Hero
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3lrvgx (resized).jpg
mindblow.gif

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 months ago

Keeping with theme of everybody that was wrong when we hit the year 2000. From 2014 Fall Out Boy.

#52 5 months ago

Lateralus by Tool (2001)

#53 5 months ago

Not a big country fan but you have to like Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show. The Darius Rucker cover is great as well.

#54 5 months ago

Any love for Green Day? Boulevard of Broken Dreams and 21 Guns.

#55 5 months ago

Okay the original 46 and 2 was from 1998 but these kids covered it in 2013. This is still my favorite youtube video to come back to and watch from time to time. I love watching the drummer

#56 5 months ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Any love for Green Day? Boulevard of Broken Dreams and 21 Guns.

Yeah man. The night before New Years Eve, CW was showing the iHeart show recorded in Vegas a few weeks earlier. One amazing performance after another.

Even The Backstreet Boys were killing it. lol

Billy Joe still looks like a teenager.

#57 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah man. The night before New Years Eve, CW was showing the iHeart show recorded in Vegas a few weeks earlier. One amazing performance after another.
Even The Backstreet Boys were killing it. lol
Billy Joe still looks like a teenager.

I saw the same show. The whole thing was great!

I was in Vegas in 05 I think it was when Green Day opened up the Billboard Music Awards. They played for about the first 15 minutes of the show, and tore the house down. Really great performance, especially considering it was at an award show.

#58 5 months ago

Miley is a true American treasure.

#59 5 months ago

One more from that iHeart show. Cage The Elephant

#60 5 months ago

Great song sure but maybe the best music video ever as well, crazy old ladies.

#61 5 months ago
Quoted from kguenther6:

Most songs of this century suck.

3lrvgx (resized).jpg

#62 5 months ago

Huge out there, here not so much cuz we kinda suck honestly.

#63 5 months ago

Don’t know how I forgot this. Johnny Cash’s Hurt. So awesome and haunting. I hope I am still this badass when I get to the end of my time above ground..

#64 5 months ago

There was already a War On Drugs song in here, and every one of their songs is amazing. But I just can never get enough of this. Not many songs make me emotional, but this is one for sure.

#65 5 months ago

And another that's so great, but will also make you cry if you listen too hard. LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great

#66 5 months ago

One last beautiful and melancholy song, then I'm back to hosting a cold dead heart.

#67 5 months ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

And the winner is...

This German version is disturbing...

#68 5 months ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

There was already a War On Drugs song in here, and every one of their songs is amazing. But I just can never get enough of this. Not many songs make me emotional, but this is one for sure.

One of very few 21st century bands that truly punches as high as any of the best from the peak of the Rock era, the total package of musicianship AND writing.

Kurt Vile

#69 5 months ago

Love this thread Odin, just discovered a number of great songs. No better gift than the gift of music! Here’s one of my favorites.....

#71 5 months ago

Dance. Contrust.

3 weeks later
#72 5 months ago

The Interrupters cover of Billie Eilish's "Bad Guy":

....DUH!

1 month later
#74 3 months ago

1 week later
#76 3 months ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

A little change of pace.

This a great song but I prefer the "couch" version better with green shirt guy in the background.
John

#77 3 months ago

Going by whats been posted there aren't any "best songs" of the 20th century, In fact there's very few "just ok" songs of the 20th century.

#78 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Going by whats been posted there aren't any "best songs" of the 20th century, In fact there's very few "just ok" songs of the 20th century.

I think you're even being too kind.
Seems more like 'please list modern day "All Star" by Smash Mouth songs.'

#79 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm about as stereotypical as you can be as a very-old, soon-to-be-dead-from-coronavirus, only-Led Zeppelin-Black Sabbath-Pink Floyd-AC/DC-Metallica and Megadeth- are-any-good, intolerant, hates-everything guy. I will admit a lot of these I didn't like much. But there are some good things. Can't go wrong with White Stripes, Bad Religion, Audioslave. What I really appreciate is hearing some stuff I never heard before that I liked. Some of these posted ones I thought were really good were Electric Six, Floor, Three Days Grace, and Billy Strings.

Its all opinion, everyone should enjoy whatever they want. I can't explain why I like what I like. I listen to it, and right away I know if I like it or hate it. I'm looking forward to more.

#80 3 months ago

one of my favorites

#81 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

While I generally agree with you, I’d like to hear your thoughts on this. I assume you’re a metal guy and am always looking for some new metal in my diet.

#82 3 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

While I generally agree with you, I’d like to hear your thoughts on this. I assume you’re a metal guy and am always looking for some new metal in my diet.

Keeping up with the theme where 99% of songs are personal rare favorites (but no chance of 'best song'....), here are some great songs you've probably never heard from bands worth exploring...

#83 3 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I'm a music fan and a musician and really don't care what genre it is if its good. I can go from Vivaldi to Big Band to older country into rock and HipHop and forward into Metal, Thrash and of course Death Metal. In terms of Metal, nothing new really grabs me. There are some great new Death Metal bands but they sound like everything that was good from the 90's. To be really honest 90% of the time its classical.

#84 3 months ago

or the remix:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Judge Dredd Translite Out of stock
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 9.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 16.50
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside