Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wizzardz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I played a Indy 500 recently (loved it) and it got me thinking what song I should be hearing in the background on a ipod or stereo. For Indy 500 I think "The Distance" by Cake would be perfect. Anybody else got any other suggestions for other machines................and no "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring does not count if it already is used by the machine.

#2 12 years ago

Black Knight = Aerosmith, Back in the Saddle

Of course any pin-based theme (wizard, siverball, tommy) would almost demand The Who, Pinball Wizard

#3 12 years ago

Spiderman has some cool music! check it out! love the Sandman theme!

#4 12 years ago

Live Led Zeppelin goes well, fast lead guitar riffs and pinball go well together..

#5 12 years ago

"Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins while playing F-14 Tomcat "Top Gun"

#6 12 years ago

I'll bet if you listened to Alvin & the Chipmunks while playing No Good Gofers you might summon a demon.

#7 12 years ago

If you're playing a music-themed machine such as a GNR or KISS, would it be OK to play the band that matches the theme of the machine?

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

If you're playing a music-themed machine such as a GNR or KISS, would it be OK to play the band that matches the theme of the machine?

Sounds like a faux pas to me. Like wearing a GNR t-shirt to a GNR concert.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Sounds like a faux pas to me.

Yeah, it doesn't seem right. For FT, play some Creedence Clearwater Revival and for the NFL machine, play Queen's We Will Rock You, and if you get the highest score, blast We Are the Champions by the same band.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Loupie:

"Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins while playing F-14 Tomcat "Top Gun"

I just saw Top Gun today, the song is catchy.

#11 12 years ago

I have played pinball to this very very load at my friend Dave's. The heaviest track I have heard in a long time-it almost ate my brain.

#12 12 years ago

No music just pinball sound effects and pinball music and speech. But if it is not in your house and you really think you need to be distracted from the task at hand playing pinball. If that is how you roll then Boot-leg' GRATEFUL DEAD' is the way to go !! Peace,Love,Groovy

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

For FT, play some Creedence Clearwater Revival

gold baby!!. good idea

#14 12 years ago

I tend to like to play Toxic Holocaust or Pig Destroyer.

#15 12 years ago

I can't drive 55 for highspeed/getaway - or any fast car themed pin.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-song-to-play-while-playing-a-particular-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.