(Topic ID: 46217)

Best single EM and SS machine for a DMD collection?

By Cursed

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinwiztom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cursed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have only been into pinball for the last 2 years and i have found i am a big fan of the DMD era. I have tried the older styles and i find them a little slow for my tastes, i do like the idea of having one of each style though to compliment my DMD collection. I am not looking to buy anytime soon but would like to get an idea from people that do like the EM and SS eras what they believe are the best machines.

The idea would be to have just one of each so i would want the pin to be a great player for its time above all else. Obviously if it looks great that is a bonus as well! I only plan to have 5 to 8 DMD machines max.

I have played a Black Hole and i did like that and i love the look of the machine, but then i played a Haunted House and liked the game better, but liked the look and theme of Black Hole better than Haunted House. I have no idea on EM machines and am hoping for some good suggestions.

I guess all i am really asking for is your personal favorite EM and SS and why. But it can only be one of each, I do apologise if this is a silly thread it was the middle of the night and i cant sleep.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cursed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-single-em-and-ss-machine-for-a-dmd-collection?tu=Cursed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.